Fulham v AFC Bournemouth

Expecting with your illustrious prior guest list you would be getting Richard Osman!

seriously though, I do enjoy these previews!

Thanks mate, I did try actually for Richard Osman but no reply... however I did and do have the contact details for an even more famous Fulham fan. I tried before and it was considered but she was filming an unnamed movie. I'm hoping I can get her for the reverse fixture although I'm not sure I could hide my excitement!

Looking forward to this. Haven't been to craven cottage since the 2015. I took a space cake before getting on the coach that day and was absolutely flying by the time Cook smashed in the 5th. Fond memories, though I'm not sure how many of them were real. I'm still convinced to this day that I saw 1 of our fans eating a potato as if it were an apple while we waited for the team bus to arrive. It was definitely the wrong colour and shape for an apple or pair, I swear!!!!

I see Chris Sutton has given his obligatory prediction for Bournemouth to lose (2-1). Love it.

I always write Bournemouth off, and they always prove me wrong. I know their fans love it too... so you know where I am going with this one.

The Cherries have done great under Gary O'Neil, but I think Fulham will feel hard done by, and they will come out with a point to prove.

Last edited:
This feels strange, an away day and the Riverside Rocket doesn't blast off until 10-30, don't think we've had that since lockdown ended. Looks like the weather's going to be better up in the Smoke than it is down here : )
Safe journey to everyone going today, hope you all enjoy yourselves and we roar the lads on to another 3 points : )

This feels strange, an away day and the Riverside Rocket doesn't blast off until 10-30, don't think we've had that since lockdown ended. Looks like the weather's going to be better up in the Smoke than it is down here : )
Safe journey to everyone going today, hope you all enjoy yourselves and we roar the lads on to another 3 points : )
Yeah safe travels everyone and watch your toes. ;)

We're on our way, 2 full Riverside Rockets, no Mr Trent today, we think he's either in his villa or on his super yacht somewhere in the Med ( got them as a job lot from one of them oilly garcks) : )

Loads more traffic than we're used to on the Riverside Rocket, currently crawling up the Spur road : )

Just had a rapid splash and dash at Fleet, now approaching Heathrow. Just seems odd going to an away without stopping at Cherwell : )

Ps this site is flipping hardwood on a phone in the back of a transit : )

Could be a pivotal match in many ways. Another win and the GO bandwagon will be racing along. Defeat and he's still made a decent fist of his application, as long as the performance is alright.

Unchanged from last week. Let's hope we plan to go for it again. Rothwell and Stanislas make the bench.

Also, looks like Mitrovic is starting. Hopefully he pulls up injured (with something minor, no ill will wished on him) after a couple of minutes, like last week.

We're on our way, 2 full Riverside Rockets, no Mr Trent today, we think he's either in his villa or on his super yacht somewhere in the Med ( got them as a job lot from one of them oilly garcks) : )

Loads more traffic than we're used to on the Riverside Rocket, currently crawling up the Spur road : )
Missing you all, and now it looks like I'll be missing West Ham away due to a conflicting hospital appointment :-(

;