Fulham v AFC Bournemouth

Over the years with different managers we have been poor at crosses. 3 things should be done to improve the situation and they are: shut the potential crosser down so he cannot pick his spot, tell the full backs to be aware of opposition players behind them and get Neto to come off his line. Too many goals are conceded from inside the six yard box even when Neto is not blocked.

Over the years with different managers we have been poor at crosses. 3 things should be done to improve the situation and they are: shut the potential crosser down so he cannot pick his spot, tell the full backs to be aware of opposition players behind them and get Neto to come off his line. Too many goals are conceded from inside the six yard box even when Neto is not blocked.
Neil Moss.

Senesi, really???

The only one who played anywhere near his level was Sinisterra, surely

IMG_7761.jpeg

I tend to use the soccerbase rankings to create the polls. Then I don’t use any subconscious bias if I’ve watched the game, or influenced by commentators etc.

Then I often drop down to a 6.5 and above depending on how many people that includes.

As you can see from the above Sini wouldn’t be in contention on that basis.

Not an argument, just an explanation.

;