Fulham

Just thought I'd drop in to hope Scotty boy doesn't bottle it tomorrow in the biggest game in years for both clubs. Just back home after a party at the Cottage. Nice way to win the league & be crowned rightful CHAMPIONES under a proper attacking manager in Silva who inspired & improved Mitrovic immeasurably as an all round player & goalscorer compared to the shadow of a player he was under Parker ... 43 and a new modern day 2nd tier goalscoring record. COYW!!

'tis a lovely old trophy. Enjoy!

Just thought I'd drop in to hope Scotty boy doesn't bottle it tomorrow in the biggest game in years for both clubs. Just back home after a party at the Cottage. Nice way to win the league & be crowned rightful CHAMPIONES under a proper attacking manager in Silva who inspired & improved Mitrovic immeasurably as an all round player & goalscorer compared to the shadow of a player he was under Parker ... 43 and a new modern day 2nd tier goalscoring record. COYW!!

Congratulations and good luck. I hope we join you tomorrow.
To be fair, Scott didn't bottle it when Fulham beat Brentford in the play off final. I saw the game and tactically he was spot on.
We have had some very big games the last few years. Even last year, Brentford away in the play offs was massive.

Online 1 minute ago.

Mind the gap

Online currently.

You've just won the title with a 7-0. Congratulations, seriously, go out and celebrate it you sad, mad bastards.

Reactions: DJ
Congratulations and good luck. I hope we join you tomorrow.
To be fair, Scott didn't bottle it when Fulham beat Brentford in the play off final. I saw the game and tactically he was spot on.
We have had some very big games the last few years. Even last year, Brentford away in the play offs was massive.
, you're actually right. Tactically the one game he nailed was the PO final vs Brentford, his finest moment at Fulham

So nice our Fulham friends found the time to stop by on the night they’re promoted as champions … what a strange pair .

So how come they've scored so many goals? 106 and counting, where are the different from the rest of the division? I've never seen them play except vs AFCB who they failed to beat.

Are there any then?

You bet there are...just trawl through this seasons threads and posts.... many are steeped in elitism and vacuous crap regarding how good we are supposed to be due to our rated squad...all the while Fulham have been ripping up the Div...like we did in 14-15 !

Why are so many 'afcb' fans so ' up themselves'...like Manu and Arsenal types !

Its bloody cringeworthy, embarrassing and futile.

And you basically can't say f√ck - all on these threads....without some cliquey prics steaming in 5 or 6 abreast....
That's my assessment....after about 5 years of honest opinions.

Well done....you have flipped me into typing this....One of my Classics !

You bet there are...just trawl through this seasons threads and posts.... many are steeped in elitism and vacuous crap regarding how good we are supposed to be due to our rated squad...all the while Fulham have been ripping up the Div...like we did in 14-15 !

And you basically can't say f√ck - all on these threads....without some cliquey prics steaming in 5 or 6 abreast....

I believe all people on here, have no issue in acknowledging Fulham fully deserve to win league, especially the way they did it, with so many goals.

That doesn't mean there weren't times in the season that we could have still won it.

Only you would rate one of your own posts as classic.

My favourite combination is "I love the Championship because anyone can beat anyone" followed by outrage when we draw against any of the 22 teams below us.

;