Gambling with lives

As someone who doesn’t gamble and has never seen the point, I know I am vastly unqualified to comment.

I’m no more likely to gamble with the sponsor on the front of the shirt as I was last season when it was on both sleeves and the back.

Neither was I ever going to seek financial advice due to the MSP Capital sponsorship, nor was I likely to buy a new fire place when we were sponsored by Focal Point.

Clearly sponsorship and advertising does work, otherwise these companies wouldn’t do it.

But isn’t such a campaign aimed at the wrong people? The football club is merely trying to be competitive in the parameters of the rules.

Shouldn’t the change come from the football authorities or government? Is it AFCB’s role to be moral bastions of society to their own detriment? That seems like an unrealistic stance to take?

It would be far better for a blanket ban, like tobacco in Formula One.

I once bought a bag of coal from energy consulting so I'm fully qualified

Ban all Shirt sponsorship to clubs in the League system...so No advertising Gambling and other sh*t products.
Allow it only for non - league clubs, (but not Gambling ) to enable them and their towns to get some Dosh and so have parity with the league clubs..then ban it altogether one day !
Way to Go ..Bro !
A levelling up needs to happen across Football...but this essentially and ultimately means keeping Yanks, Arabs, Orientals and Russians out.. f√cking goodbye and safe journey !

We want our National sport back in Our Control.. otherwise it dies an undignified death..

Mangotsfield FC, Billingham Synthonia FC, Newton Abbot Spurs, Barnoldswick Town or Okehampton Argyle must be in a position to take on Manchester United with an equal chance of a Win - it's a Game is Football ..not a £ucking Business for poxy Ty'coons and Foreign speculators.
Have that with yer Sunday Lunch.

As someone who doesn’t gamble and has never seen the point, I know I am vastly unqualified to comment.

I’m no more likely to gamble with the sponsor on the front of the shirt as I was last season when it was on both sleeves and the back.

Neither was I ever going to seek financial advice due to the MSP Capital sponsorship, nor was I likely to buy a new fire place when we were sponsored by Focal Point.

Clearly sponsorship and advertising does work, otherwise these companies wouldn’t do it.

But isn’t such a campaign aimed at the wrong people? The football club is merely trying to be competitive in the parameters of the rules.

Shouldn’t the change come from the football authorities or government? Is it AFCB’s role to be moral bastions of society to their own detriment? That seems like an unrealistic stance to take?

It would be far better for a blanket ban, like tobacco in Formula One.
You didn’t get a new fire place? Feel a bit gullible now…

PL shirts are vehicles for world wide sponsoring. due to the global nature of it…
I doubt we will see a Seward,Reg Haynes, or Focal Point type shirt sponsor whilst we are feeding from the big trough…guessing it might be Vitality or an Aviva insurance thing?
Could be Las Vegas or something from Mr Foley?
I would like it to be a national treasure like Sarsons or Innocent Smoothies!

;