Games we shouldn't have lost but did.

I'll also go of topic slightly.
In our first championship season we played Brummies (at DC)and no idea how they won ,we were so dominant.
Afew days later Jasper Carrot was on Solent and said that Bournemouth fans must have been spitting feathers after their smash and grab

If we’re going off-season, what about our defeat at Selhurst Park in Eddie’s relegation season? Palace had no first choice defenders anywhere on the field, had a man sent off in the first half, and we still contrived to lose to a Schlupp goal. How was that possible?

Reading at home on a Tuesday night, the day the bulldozers moved in, hated them before that day despised them since

City at home - The Charlie Daniels goal. We more than matched them that day, Josh King hit the post late on with the score at 1-1. Step forward Mike Dean - penalises Mousset for a great tackle which would have left us 2 on 1 in an attacking sense, they take the free kick, work it up the pitch and Sterling scuffs a shot which take a wicked deflection that left Begovic helpless. Still hurts as we deserved a point that day.
I live in salford and people still ask my wife will he get over it. No .never. never

;