Gary O'Neil

O'Neil played in the PL. THAT IS experience for f√ck sake. he will have observed those that managed him..I.e Harry.
But the players have to take much of the responsibility...if you have a player like Antonio coming into the box with the ball....more than one player needs to be on the alert.
Sometimes things work out....sometimes they f√cking don't...that's Football.

O'Neil played in the PL. THAT IS experience for f√ck sake. he will have observed those that managed him..I.e Harry.
But the players have to take much of the responsibility...if you have a player like Antonio coming into the box with the ball....more than one player needs to be on the alert.
Sometimes things work out....sometimes they f√cking don't...that's Football.
I've watched every episode of Rumpole of the Bailey but I'm not going to get anyone off a murder charge.

Haha....when Boscombe were 2 - 0 down at Anfield it was still conceivable that at some point in the season Mr Parker would grab a 'Manager of the Month'..
..but then the other goals whistled in...and that was Scottybobs whistling a merry tune strolling past the Kings Park Cricket ( score) Pavilion with his P45 tucked in his cardy pocket. . opening the door for Mr O'Neil to take the Poisoned Chalice.....and a very remote chance of a Manager of the Month award.

If His Esteemed Eminence, Scallywag Carragher thunked he deserves it then he probably does ; at least it's got a pundit from the Elite clubs talking about Boscombe !

If this was Sunderland or Millwall or Blackburn or Hibernian in this relegation fight..the fans would be 200 f√cking...yes f√cking per cent % behind O'Neil and Kelly.
This Forum beggars f√cking belief !...I am now seriously thinking about f√cking off..off of it..after deciding last week to stay around winding certain prics up to Death do me!

If this was Sunderland or Millwall or Blackburn or Hibernian in this relegation fight..the fans would be 200 f√cking...yes f√cking per cent % behind O'Neil and Kelly.
This Forum beggars f√cking belief !...I am now seriously thinking about f√cking off..off of it..after deciding last week to stay around winding certain prics up to Death do me!
But not Leicester, Southampton, Everton or Leeds where the team has been quite regularly booed off the pitch at half time and full time this season.
As for you mentioning Millwall I have never heard such a bunch of negative, vitriolic "supporters" against their own when their team are losing.

if I give you my bank details, can you give me a pound every time you seriously think you are going to leave

You're gonna flounce off because some on this forum don't think Kelly is playing well enough to get 200% behind him??????

Gary O’Neil - still underwhelmed. It look months for him to switch from defensive stodge to a modicum of attack. Half his substitutions make sense, half are baffling - like Rothwell on Sunday.

Has he saved his job? I guess we’ll know by the end of play v Leeds.

Don't keep talking a out it do it.......or are you waiting for your litte band of "likers "
to plead with you not to go ?....:ROFLMAO:

You're gonna flounce off because some on this forum don't think Kelly is playing well enough to get 200% behind him??????[/QUOTE

I probably won't when I've calmed down and looked at it rationally.. and I tend to wind myself up when attempting to wind up others !
But if Kelly is picked and everyone's against that...it nullifies support for the TEAM and if Kelly or another picks up on it on matchday it's at least a point chucked to the wind ...Ok then you could blame O Gary O'Neil for picking him.
But from my angles. ..if we get relegated ..it will be down to our effete, lightweight, fickle, queer, non - football town, HOME crowd ...not the away mob..they are magnificent. ..RT ..Table etcetera...

Look ...I've studied this sh*t for 60 years...and I know I'm right...on my kids lives !
In Sunderland you have Women, hard as nails that'll bite yer bollux off if you castigate the picked players on matchday...virtually the same at Newcastle and Middlesboro...you get in that stadium and you erupt non - stop...with vitriolic abuse at the opposition for 95 minutes.
At DC these days ..it's effete, over hyped 'family support' and matchday experience CRAP.. softlad nonsense..middle - class mannerisms..not a cloth - cap or donkey jacket in sight...
...v West Ham you should have screamed the f√cking roof off for 95 minutes !

The Saints crowd are the only other crowd similar in their indifference to passion..so that's interesting for Thursday...our away crowd should swing it !

if I give you my bank details, can you give me a pound every time you seriously think you are going to leave
Would you mind sharing the details with me too, please. Oh, and your PIN might be useful to have…just in case.

Just asking for a friend who is in Nigeria atm.
Sorry, did I say Nigeria, I meant Nigg in Scotland.

Don't keep talking a out it do it.......or are you waiting for your litte band of "likers "
to plead with you not to go ?....:ROFLMAO:

Nah I basically don't give a toads f√ck either way...oh I think it's quite a big band of ' likers' as you mention it ...now why is that ?
It's cuz most folk aspire to those that speak their mind ...

Nah I basically don't give a toads f√ck either way...oh I think it's quite a big band of ' likers' as you mention it ...now why is that ?
It's cuz most folk aspire to those that speak their mind ...

Yet another thread derailed as you seek to make it personal and all about you.

Following your first two profiles, all of which have several thousand posts against them - versus those who have half your spewings per profile, yet have been here since Day 1 (literally) - you have serially derailed threads, by pretending you're very edgy.

In what way, have your last few posts in this thread addressed the subject?

I doubt you've any real interest in AFCB, or you would have found this site years ago. I suspect you were on a forum for matelots and got talking to Al Gard and mentioned you'd been to Dean Court once or twice in the 60s and Al pointed you here.

If you're so keen to talk about yourself, why not start a thread for yourself and invite commentary on you there?

Yet another thread derailed as you seek to make it personal and all about you.

Following your first two profiles, all of which have several thousand posts against them - versus those who have half your spewings per profile, yet have been here since Day 1 (literally) - you have serially derailed threads, by pretending you're very edgy.

In what way, have your last few posts in this thread addressed the subject?

I doubt you've any real interest in AFCB, or you would have found this site years ago. I suspect you were on a forum for matelots and got talking to Al Gard and mentioned you'd been to Dean Court once or twice in the 60s and Al pointed you here.

If you're so keen to talk about yourself, why not start a thread for yourself and invite commentary on you there?

Haha..hey look I don't have to do this..I could be listening to Brahms and Liszt on Classic FM..

Any Real Interest in AFCB. ?.....no I'm only carrying on my great Grandfathers support of Boscombe St Johns circa 1900..and I did my time at DC over 5 and a half decades from 1961 up until 2015...and on many away grounds in the north when I lived in Hull for 3 years in the 80' s...
Your right about one thing ..I knew Al Gard briefly during Naval service...but not socially.
I found this site late in the day because due to work commitments I spent little time on devices and was only interested in reading the posts for several years before deciding to participate.
When I did, on retirement from work ...I got ripped up in the first few Forum weeks for spelling and grammar errors..and found it quite unfriendly and elitist...so I thought ..f√ck it....if you want a f√cking pantomime ..you can have one...and I was also fired up by the sh*t Al Gard was getting...although most of the time his theories about the club's financial activity were fairly accurate..as time will ascertain.
I am intensely interested in the Cherries progress...or I wouldnt be here.
Im still a fan albeit not actively supporting at live games. Club for Life.. I didn't need Manu, Chelsea or Liverpool like some in the BH postcode.

Last edited:

;