Gary O'Neil

Whatever GON tweaked at halftime - it worked. We dried the game up. Wolves didn't get to run at us like the first half. Great credit to him.

I genuinely think GON is a decent coach. Clearly a rookie manager so will make mistakes. Came up with a solution to a problem first half so pleased with the response. Also big call to bring in Stephens over Meps and make Neto captain. Both right decisions.

I thought he still lived Kent way.

Rob Uncle Jeff graced Warwick Services with his presence this morning distributing good mornings and safe journey to all and sundry.

Pleased for Gary, he has had a tough time of late, and we defended well.

Lack of goals is a concern, but sticking with Solanke is a bit of a worry.

Needs dropping IMO.
Really? Could be a coincidence, but, do you think it’s possible that it is Dom’s return from injury that has lifted the team? IMO, if there is any possibility that the answer is yes, he is UNdroppable.

Well I wouldn't quite put myself in the ....O'Neill out brigade.....but despite yesterday's result, imo he is still not the man for the job.......as with everyone one else I am chuffed with the 1 nil result and am hoping for a couple of miracle results in the next 3 games............if he keeps us up...fantastic.....I am more than happy to have humble pie rammed down my throat.

I feel we have certainly turned a corner with these new signings and arguably the best of those signings is that injured. Certainly feeling a lot more positive going into a 3 game run where we don’t expect anything

Theres a strange media fixation with our fans thoughts on O’Neil that’s been often shown by Crook, Kris Temple, Dan Davies (who quickly stopped) and Neil Perrett (who I know now works for the club) on Twitter.

I don’t remember anyone saying ‘if we keep O’Neil we will never get another win\point’.

I think people are saying we have a better squad than the negative result poor season we are having and that in the last six months there were better choices than a man who had never managed at this level before.

We have 8 points out of 45. Dyche had achieved 6 out of 9 without the huge investment in players we had. Yesterday was a great; welcome backs to the wall performance but we won a game with our only meaningful shot on target. Forgive me for not switching to the media view we need to extend Gary’s contract. Even if we stay up nobody will convince me he was the only man that could do this.

I feel we have certainly turned a corner with these new signings and arguably the best of those signings is that injured. Certainly feeling a lot more positive going into a 3 game run where we don’t expect anything
New injuries but also dom and tav back. Not blessed with a lot of attacking talent and GON has been unlucky with their absence. Those “fans” mocking him were way OTT. No doubt he is lucky to have a premier league manager job, but he has had a tough hand.

Now need to see some attacking intent for the rest of the season

;