Gary O'Neil

I didn't leave the forum for that reason DJ. I actually sent a message which acknowledged that some time ago. I just posted stuff that was relevant.

Problem is the vocal minority who have an agenda against you will out shout the silent majority who appreciate what you do. Remember I am good friends with a number of people on here past and present. I hadn't just turned up to promote a YouTube channel that started some years after those friendships were formed.
I stand by everything you quoted from 6 weeks ago and see absolutely no reason why this needs to be dragged up yet again.

I stand by everything you quoted from 6 weeks ago and see absolutely no reason why this needs to be dragged up yet again.
6 weeks ago? I haven't been on here for ages. Last time I posted was about my good friend Al. I know that I was blocked cruelly at that time as I tried to come on here at that point. Since then, I never bothered.

There DJ, thats your real reason.

Last edited:
6 weeks ago? I haven't been on here for ages. Last time I posted was about my good friend Al. I know that I was blocked cruelly at that time as I tried to come on here at that point. Since then, I never bothered.

There DJ, thats your real reason.

Wow, that’s low. Really low. I have absolutely no interest in discussing anything with you, it’s been done to death at the time and am only replying to clarify for the benefit of others.

Everything is explained in the previous post you quoted and the multiple conversations previously.

You were “blocked” for a short period, for no other reason other than the fact that after being told self promotion of links were banned and you posted that you understood this, you just 3 days later posted a video yet again. This was after multiple warnings over several months.

I’m not responding to this stuff again. It’s tiresome.

Wow, that’s low. Really low. I have absolutely no interest in discussing anything with you, it’s been done to death at the time and am only replying to clarify for the benefit of others.

Everything is explained in the previous post you quoted and the multiple conversations previously.

You were “blocked” for a short period, for no other reason other than the fact that after being told self promotion of links were banned and you posted that you understood this, you just 3 days later posted a video yet again. This was after multiple warnings over several months.

I’m not responding to this stuff again. It’s tiresome.
Its not low, its truthful. Maybe I took it more to heart when I tried to pop on here. Like I say, theres a number of people on here I consider friends. And they have been for years. And I did apologise but I seem to remember your first message said make sure any videos are relevant. I did this.

Again I apologise for posting the videos, I'm just proud of what I do and what I have achieved.

Its not low, its truthful. Maybe I took it more to heart when I tried to pop on here. Like I say, theres a number of people on here I consider friends. And they have been for years. And I did apologise but I seem to remember your first message said make sure any videos are relevant. I did this.

Again I apologise for posting the videos, I'm just proud of what I do and what I have achieved.
Perhaps you need to take a break from social media :grinning:

;