Gay Footballers

Nothing normal about any of it but each to their own I guess. You’ve all been brainwashed to believe anything is normal.

I'd love to see your definition of what normal is. Presumably it's a list of your own interests and hobbies. Maybe you can 'un-brainwash' us by dictating what is and isn't on the list.

Vaccines make you trans and actually the way we perceive the earth's curvature is an optical illusion. Our earth is actually convex and we live inside it and everyone outside, trying to get in, is gay and/or an immigrant from a devastated country still recovering from the effects of colonial history that we had absolutely nothing to with!

I wonder what Dorsetpeeler thinks about vaccines and the curvature of the earth. Difficult to know.

Vaccines make you trans and actually the way we perceive the earth's curvature is an optical illusion. Our earth is actually convex and we live inside it and everyone outside, trying to get in, is gay and/or an immigrant from a devastated country still recovering from the effects of colonial history that we had absolutely nothing to with!

I obviously can't speak for everyone but it was the chemtrails that made me trans.

You know anal sex isn't mandatory if you're gay? It's also not exclusive to gay couples. Always seems to be the thing certain people fixate on though...

Must admit...I thought that was the idea of it...but like I said...God needs to edit his blueprint...it would save all the hullabaloo !
It doesn't really relate to Football in any capacity....so we don't need to know who is and who isn't Gay !

Time for a joke to lighten the mood ..

A C of E Bishop...a Catholic Priest ..and the local Imam...walk into a pub....for a few beers and a catch up.

Oh ..:loser: Sorry ...Abandon joke right here !!!

I've just realised that opposite that pub there is toddlers nursery....and adjacent to it.. a kiddies dance studio !

Time for a joke to lighten the mood ..

A C of E Bishop...a Catholic Priest ..and the local Imam...walk into a pub....for a few beers and a catch up.

Oh ..:loser: Sorry ...Abandon joke right here !!!

I've just realised that opposite that pub there is toddlers nursery....and adjacent to it.. a kiddies dance studio !

Which next to a nitro glycerin factory by any chance

I have to say, I can't believe someone's sexuality, race, religion should be of any interest to anyone except that person. I judge footballers by how they play the game of football. I personally think the lack of British Asian footballers is mad, there must be a lot of talent being overlooked.

I have to say, I can't believe someone's sexuality, race, religion should be of any interest to anyone except that person. I judge footballers by how they play the game of football. I personally think the lack of British Asian footballers is mad, there must be a lot of talent being overlooked.

Yes, but there is still a culture in men's football where most gay players don't feel comfortable with being their authentic selves. They obviously don't feel they will only be judged by how they play the game of football, however any individual fans feel. I think unless we are gay, in the dressing room, in training and playing in front of tens of thousands of baying fans we will probably never understand. For some players I imagine there are also issues where they don't want to out themselves to certain family members and friends. For most, I imagine keeping it a secret is the only way they can totally guarantee their sexuality is not front and centre of how they are treated.

With this in mind, every footballer who is able to publicly come out brings us a step closer to it being a non-issue. Hopefully we can get to the point where all players are judged as players and people more widely are judged by nothing but their actions.

;