Giving the players support when they turn up on Sunday.

ACAW

New Signing
Who's going to King's Park on Sunday to give the players their support when they turn up?

This game is massive, imagine fans of any other team in the Prem not being there to gee up their players.

You lot want the players to give their all, when do we as AFC Bournemouth ever do that.

Who's going to King's Park on Sunday to give the players their support when they turn up?

This game is massive, imagine fans of any other team in the Prem not being there to gee up their players.

You lot want the players to give their all, when do we as AFC Bournemouth ever do that.

I assume this is a slightly sarcastic post. You won’t get close to the stadium.

And they were a bunch of tits. Are you serious?
Well I was walking the dog on kings park near the flats entrance to the stadium on Sunday evening and was able to clap the players as they left and they really appreciated it. Most wound down windows and said thanks. Even had a quick chat with big Fletch.

Well I was walking the dog on kings park near the flats entrance to the stadium on Sunday evening and was able to clap the players as they left and they really appreciated it. Most wound down windows and said thanks. Even had a quick chat with big Fletch.
Were the police horses there as well? If so, then I'll join you

;