Global Membership

I’m visiting UK in September and can pick one up for you then. Shipping from Alexandria to Toronto shouldn’t be much.
Alexandria New York? Spent many hours in the Alex Bay area as a kid, living in Montreal. Parents loved it.

Thanks for the offer. Going to a game?

Other than assembling the welcome pack there’s not really any resources being used, but in the meantime the club get to data harvest more information on supporters who may consider spending their hard earned £€$¥
Nice to see Jim Frevola has liked your reference to data mining.

Data mining and attempting to squeeze every possible penny from where you can is missing the point in its entirety.

If we didn't buy useless players for 20 million pounds, you wouldn't need to extract 2000 dollars off Chad from Illinois, or Bruce from Woolamaloo once every 6 years.

You'd be better off putting every last cent into a recruitment manager who doesn't like to 'pin the tail' on the donkey.

1. 45 quid for the 'privilege' of getting into a ballot for a ticket, with no guarantees that you're actually going to get one.
2. A scarf when the temperature here is at least 30 degrees every day.
3. A global shipping voucher for goods that will be confiscated by customs until I cough up 100% of what they perceive the value of the contents to be.

Personally, I don't think there are going to be any benefits for me.

1. 45 quid for the 'privilege' of getting into a ballot for a ticket, with no guarantees that you're actually going to get one.
2. A scarf when the temperature here is at least 30 degrees every day.
3. A global shipping voucher for goods that will be confiscated by customs until I cough up 100% of what they perceive the value of the contents to be.

Personally, I don't think there are going to be any benefits for me.
Yes true. The customs thing will almost certainly negate any initial saving made.
x% on some made up value, 21% VAT on top of that and 6 EUR handling charge.

Sounds like a bargain. Still, not the club's fault I suppose.

Bloody Brexit ! Actually, we really need a thread on that topic.....oh wait :unsure:

;