GON OUT!

We don't see the data on Dembele, and that is how modern football runs. His data must show that he hasn't 90 minutes in him. So he is either a starter who will fade or an impact sub.

We don't see the data on Dembele, and that is how modern football runs. His data must show that he hasn't 90 minutes in him. So he is either a starter who will fade or an impact sub.

Then what's the point in bringing him on when we have conceded?

He did more in ten seconds than Christie and Jadon did in the whole match.

That's beat a man and shoot.

It's the players fault....they are not what the Elitists bullsh*t portrays them as......they don't take control of midfield...they just pass back and sideways with no swift penetration as we once had with Arter, Ritchie and Kermorgant etcetera.
Their heads drop upon conceding goals and it all degenerates into a stroll through bluebell woods...they can't wait for the final whistle..

Then what's the point in bringing him on when we have conceded?

He did more in ten seconds than Christie and Jadon did in the whole match.

That's beat a man and shoot.
Because the club know how how long he can play at his peak for. Why bring him on knowing he will fade later in the game?

I can’t believe that anyone that has watched our two games v Brentford this season looks at them and thinks their players are better than ours individually. They have been distinctly unimpressive in both games. They are just well coached.

We have a coach who can’t see the pace of Dembele is what he needs and when he finally worked it out he took off his only other quick threat to bring him on. Any decent director of football or chief Exec would spot this right away. We don’t have either unfortunately despite some people on here unbelievably tripping over themselves to defend them.

If Bill has anything about him he will make some changes in the structure of the club like binning Blake, Hughes and O’Neil then bringing in proper experienced bodies who can build a team and develop potential to its fullest…not long before this happens I reckon…we probably will go down but want to come back stronger and better equipped to hold our own against the likes of Brentford,Brighton and Palace who are established clubs now

I can’t believe that anyone that has watched our two games v Brentford this season looks at them and thinks their players are better than ours individually. They have been distinctly unimpressive in both games. They are just well coached.

We have a coach who can’t see the pace of Dembele is what he needs and when he finally worked it out he took off his only other quick threat to bring him on. Any decent director of football or chief Exec would spot this right away. We don’t have either unfortunately despite some people on here unbelievably tripping over themselves to defend them.
I agree over 2 games against them they didn’t look much better than us . Overall the season they have looked so much better as they have a structure and play to their strengths but do have better players.
Today they didn’t need to get out of 2nd gear. They could have all gone out on the lash last night and not worried about us as we offer literally no threat

The players aren’t the problem. I firmly believe this. All it took was GON to be like “don’t worry lads you’re not that sh1t”, and we grabbed loads of points. Parker crushed their confidence down into a fine powder. GON briefly rebuilt it, and is now slowly sucking away at it with his brain dead management.

This is what a crisis looks like. I don’t care if there’s not a plan. Get him out. This is bordering on worse than f***ing Tindall. Maybe next week when we’re deservedly bottom he'll be gone.

take tavernier out the team and there is very little attacking threat. Similarly put Neto back in the team and we looked better defensively. Small margins in this league.

Last edited:
Would expect if that GON tweet is correct, then it would be everyone's guess as it's very possible that could be the case ..

I’m sure we would be sacking him if we had anybody else even remotely lined up. Unfortunately the next manager would be the next in line at AFCB with the appropriate badges, Connell presumably, as caretaker ?
We almost certainly have as much choice as a certain Mr Hobson currently ! #wellrunclub

I understand your point. But other clubs seem to be able to make a quick positive change. Norwich have Wagner now and won 4-0. He was on our radar previously. Soton, Wolves, Villa, have all massively improved under quick appointments.
I think the standard of the league is such that even an adequately competent manager could keep the current squad up with money to spend on signings.
Half of January has nearly gone and we are wasting game after game.
We are also the only side who are getting progressively worse.

I think we're suffering largely down to the takeover. Max threw what he had to at promotion leaving us much more bankable in terms of a sale but in terms of strengthening for the Premier league we were left well short. Whether you agreed with his tactics or liked his demeanour, we did have a proper manager in Parker. He did appear to talk himself out of the job for whatever reason but what we need again is a proper manager - experienced in what they're doing. Good coaching and organisation is the only way we'd get in a decent position with the players we've got.
If true it seems that GO'N was Bill's choice, that said if all that Blake and Hughes could come up with was Bielsa what other options was there ? In their position surely they should maintain a shortlist of potential managers at all times ?
Now we're at the window are we confident that the recruitment strategy is in good hands ? Between Blake, Hughes and an inexperienced O'Neill I'm not so sure, irrespective of whether we can even attract the right players as things stand.
Since Eddie, the only manager we appear to have properly identified was Parker and although it worked in terms of achieving promotion it does make you wonder whether we have the best qualified people upstairs to be able to run a top flight club.
Rant over ! UTC !

Just back. We lack quality but didn't lack desire tonight just players who are comfortable at this level, nothing up front, sadly Moore isn't the answer. The crowd are turning, at two down a more than significant minority started giving O'Neil pelters, it never totally took hold mind and the usual gallows humour resumed. Forest could turn ugly at this rate. (I didn't do the cup game)

Decent stadium, odd as hell walking through a load of tower blocks down some steps and into a football ground almost invisible from the road outside. Atmosphere wise not great, simply couldn't hear the home support.

Anyway we're going down, I think thats almost a certainty unless some significant changes are made and players come in. I can't see that happening so the rebuild will probably happen in the Championship.

Disagree on the tactics point. We were playing Moore up top on his own with inverted wingers and full backs who, on the main, were on safety first mode. If you've got Moore on his own, you need to play to get the most out of him, get wide, get the ball in the box for him to attack. Get players around him for any flick ons etc. We set up as if Dom was still on the pitch who at least gives us some mobility. To be clear, this isn't a knock at Moore.
Agree. Just got back from the game and again we lack any overlaps from the full backs. Kelly barely ventured over the halfway line. We know he’s more than capable so must’ve been instructed to stay put.
When you have Moore in the penalty area he needs crosses.
These players are capable of more and it’s being managed out of them.

I understand your point. But other clubs seem to be able to make a quick positive change. Norwich have Wagner now and won 4-0. He was on our radar previously. Soton, Wolves, Villa, have all massively improved under quick appointments.
I think the standard of the league is such that even an adequately competent manager could keep the current squad up with money to spend on signings.
Half of January has nearly gone and we are wasting game after game.
We are also the only side who are getting progressively worse.
Unfortunately we don’t have the reputation nor apparently the people running the club to identify and attract managers to come here.
If GO goes we can only expect him to be replaced by some caretaker bodge arrangement which we will persevere with until it fails or gets made permanent and then fails. That seems to be the way in recent times, the appointment of Parker being a notable exception. In general we don’t seem to have external proven managers lined up to come in when we are in a crisis. Other clubs seem capable of doing so, as you say, it just appears not to be the Bournemouth way !

;