Good luck all you going today

Never thought I'd be posting this for a home game, but good luck to all of you lucky enough to be going and stay safe today.

And be patient; it'll be tinpot I know; but at least you're there.

There are plenty who want to go and can't.

I'm actually going to pay money for the stream now it's not going to look like a training game.

So MAKE SOME NOISE!

I want to see a safe distanced conga down the front of the North Stand, led by Mrs table.

Never thought I'd be posting this for a home game, but good luck to all of you lucky enough to be going and stay safe today.

And be patient; it'll be tinpot I know; but at least you're there.

There are plenty who want to go and can't.

I'm actually going to pay money for the stream now it's not going to look like a training game.

So MAKE SOME NOISE!

I want to see a safe distanced conga down the front of the North Stand, led by Mrs table.

Unfortunately we were unsuccessful in today's ballot ( some fool thought we had won but I was sadly mistaken )

Can only echo what the sagacious Mr Ghost has said, it's still the same club as before the lockdowns, be patient and I hope you all enjoy the day. Gonna be some envious people sat at home. Hopefully Nonny will be there, if not, you all have to step up and fill the noise void : )

;