Good news thread

I think one of those pictures might be a video, if one of you bright sparks can help me with future pictures I’d much appreciate it. Who knew that Heron’s don’t like Magpies? Good old Sir Tom.

Watched Whooper swans on Sunday gliding around the wetland I visited, the only birds on the bird-table outside the exit were a Jackdaw and "oh that's just a sparrow", Reed Bunting.

Happy to kick the argument off on their behalf.. The Road Runner does not say 'beep beep'. It actually says 'meep meep' (or more accurately 'hmeep hmeep'.
And obviously Acme is a side project of Flakey and Shoeless, it's ridiculous they employ a Sales Manager who can't provide the roadrunner with the tools to do the job and get rid of Wile E Coyote once and for all. Other gadget providers have much more experienced Sales Managers who would be able to make sure Roadrunner got what he needed, and Acme could have hired any of them......

And obviously Acme is a side project of Flakey and Shoeless, it's ridiculous they employ a Sales Manager who can't provide the roadrunner with the tools to do the job and get rid of Wile E Coyote once and for all. Other gadget providers have much more experienced Sales Managers who would be able to make sure Roadrunner got what he needed, and Acme could have hired any of them......
I’m coming in Derek style to start an argument. It was actually Coyote who used Acme products to try and catch Roadrunner, not the other way round.

https://looneytunes.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_ACME_Products

an extensive range, but they don't seem too popular with customers

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/acmetools.com

Sit back and relive your youth

You're all missing the point! If Wile E Coyote wasn't so fixated with the Roadrunner, he'd have a plan B. That would involve not spending all the budget on gadgets from Acme and buying a bargain bucket from K.F.C. ( everyone's fed and he can even get a veggie alternative ) : )

He needs to ask himself What Would the Exalted Eddie Do ? More W.W.E.E.D. will get him cheaper fast food : )

;