Good to see the club listen

Steve Afcb

Star Player
3 years ago when I sat on the fans forum group we asked, and it was agreed, that the club would publish what the away allocation for tickets would be. Needless to say they didn't.

I remember reading only recently that at a meeting with the Cherries Trust that Liz stated this would be done following a request from the trust.

Just looked at the latest publication for WBA away tickets. Any mention of the allocation, I think not!

Thought it might detract from the criticism of the coach driver for the defeat at Hull :grin:

Steve Afcb - 16/1/2017 18:35

3 years ago when I sat on the fans forum group we asked, and it was agreed, that the club would publish what the away allocation for tickets would be. Needless to say they didn't.

I remember reading only recently that at a meeting with the Cherries Trust that Liz stated this would be done following a request from the trust.

Just looked at the latest publication for WBA away tickets. Any mention of the allocation, I think not!

Thought it might detract from the criticism of the coach driver for the defeat at Hull :grin:

It's in the final section 1,500 odd initial allocation.

You mean this bit :)

"The ticket office has an allocation of 1,589 tickets for the game.

AFC Bournemouth can confirm that there will be 7 wheelchair accessible spaces for the match. "

Read more at http://www.afcb.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/tickets-west-brom-v-afc-bournemouth-tickets-to-go-on-3523200.aspx#DvzL0FqSZ78JCq3O.99

What are the chances we'll sell that out before general sale and, if we do, can we still get a larger allocation?

kirsikka - 16/1/2017 19:34

What are the chances we'll sell that out before general sale and, if we do, can we still get a larger allocation?

Depends how quick we sell it out. Technically they have to make 2680 tickets available. The question is how many tickets do we have to buy at a time? If it's chunks of 500 and we have a week lead time I imagine we'd pick them up, otherwise the club are left with a bunch of tickets they still have to pay for

;