Goodbye

USCherry

UTC Legend
Can’t stand the nonsense on these boards anymore, so I’, taking my ball and going home…

No not really. Just going to go run some errands, maybe go for a workout and then come back to read through all your nonsense.

Come on, we’re all AFCB fans at the end of the day, we all want the same thing, but just varying degrees of the same thing. For me I’m just happy that I can watch AFCB play every week.

Anywho.

It doesn't really matter if we don't go up..Fulham are a class apart from the Cherries and the chasing pack..and they are relegation certs for next season ...just like the way Norwich waltzed it last season and are being bazookered almost every week upstairs.

I’m back. Got a lot of adulting done today, but when I say adulting I mean my wife told me what I needed to get done.

We had unseasonably warm weather today in Ohio. 70f (21c) so my wife made me work in the garden. Not bad work to be honest and I am now sat with a GnT watching some TV.

The loss hurts, but I’ll dig into the forum discussion, slightly inebriated than earlier UTCIAD

Also, in the event that I die unexpectedly I have instructed my wife to tell you to all **************** off, while wearing the 2014/2015 home shirt. No offense intended.

;