Graham Scott.....

This comment on the canary forum is just baffling.

"Ironically, in the Prem, where the refs are generally decent, VAR is taking away their autonomy. In the Champs, where the refs are incompetent and VAR might actually be a good idea, there is no VAR".

This comment on the canary forum is just baffling.

"Ironically, in the Prem, where the refs are generally decent, VAR is taking away their autonomy. In the Champs, where the refs are incompetent and VAR might actually be a good idea, there is no VAR".
Scott is a PL ref!

Possibly one of the best performances from a ref in recent memory.....got every decision right......just shows you don't need VAR... just quality Referee's.
Very good ref, thought he and his team only missed two things, the second Norwich sending off (foul on Brooks by an already booked player) and Dan’s offside for our third.

Has anyone on here actually run the line themselves? From personal experience I know it’s an extremely difficult job and I can’t imagine how much harder it is with the pace that top level players play at.
I tried it at U12 level. It wasn't for me.

Great ref, his linesmen did get it wrong for our 3rd but Graham did himself proud today and bravely took on his linesmen for flagging us offside when it came off Grant Hanley for Surridge goal. A courageous referee. Graham should be back to PL in no time.

At least I can now move on from the thumping at West Ham last year when he gave Noble one of the classic “that’s a pen dad... you’re not wrong there son” penalties for the old half step toe-in-the-turf dive.

Very good ref, thought he and his team only missed two things, the second Norwich sending off (foul on Brooks by an already booked player)

i don’t think they did miss it, I think they chose to overlook it. Had it been the other way around we would probably have welcomed it as good judgement/common sense.

Scott has been in charge of 11 PL games this season, the last one was Leeds v Sheffield U on April 3rd.

In charge of 10 Championship games.

Plus 2 cup games, League Cup & FA Cup

I tried it at U12 level. It wasn't for me.

Now we're out of lockdown I do it every week for my grandson's U15's team. I have done it when I was younger for both my son's teams. Not easy interpreting current offside laws.

Today we suffered from the other team's ref who was a bit biased on fouls.

Experienced something new. Without warning he sin binned one of our players for 8 minutes for voicing his opinion about his refereeing. Never heard of that one before at youth level.

I thought Mr Scott was great! A lot better than when we first had him.

Now we're out of lockdown I do it every week for my grandson's U15's team. I have done it when I was younger for both my son's teams. Not easy interpreting current offside laws.

Experienced something new. Without warning he sin binned one of our players for 8 minutes for voicing his opinion about his refereeing. Never heard of that one before at youth level.

I run an u13 side. That was the correct use of the sin bin law - as a punishment for dissent rather than a yellow card.

The sin bin hasn’t been used enough since its introduction almost 3 years ago

We had so many "biased father" refs in our league a few years ago. Its never easy.

I did it for several years for my son's team (from U.9 up to U.18), I think league linesmen can count themselves lucky that supporters sit in the stands and not standing about 3 feet from the lines!!

I did it for several years for my son's team (from U.9 up to U.18), I think league linesmen can count themselves lucky that supporters sit in the stands and not standing about 3 feet from the lines!!
I always put our respect barrier about 3 metres back!!

;