Great weekend of sport

Kenya Cherrie

UTC Legend
I am going no where this weekend
TheOpen, The Ashes TDF and decent horse racing.
Two tv's on just trying to watch it all.
Lets hope Fleetwood can win a major. (Major Tom)

N
I am going no where this weekend
TheOpen, The Ashes TDF and decent horse racing.
Two tv's on just trying to watch it all.
Lets hope Fleetwood can win a major. (Major Tom)
Not to mention England's opening group fixture in the Ladies' football World Cup.

I have no interest in Women's football, sorry
No need to apologise. Neither do I.

Respect their skill level and dedication though, it just doesn't entertain me.

My worry is being a big athletics fan, as an example, that football doesn't steamroller other sports on the women's side. Other sports are available...

My worry is being a big athletics fan, as an example, that football doesn't steamroller other sports on the women's side. Other sports are available...
Certainly are, I enjoy watching the womens athletics, GB have had some great runners over the years. Women golfers are also quite good.

Certainly are, I enjoy watching the womens athletics, GB have had some great runners over the years. Women golfers are also quite good.

Definitely agree about the athletics!

I definitely think watching men's footie for so long affects how I see the women's game as 'entertainment'.

Women's rugby is better IMHO, seems quicker than their footie compatriots.

Very much agree with this, I fear for women’s sports.

Greater participation, support, choice and opportunities that were never available before. What is there to “fear
Greater participation, support, choice and opportunities that were never available before. What is there to “fear”?
The loss of excellence in certain fields of sport due to the unnecessary over promotion of certain sports in the name of equality

Greater participation, support, choice and opportunities that were never available before. What is there to “fear”?
Nothing to fear at all.

But you can't compare sporting codes and argue that they are near the same spectacle when you separate the sexes.

Mens netball isn't going to take off any time soon is it?

The World Cup of Mens Netball, on your smallscreen soon.

Book your tickets now!!!!

;