Green Kit in the Fog

paul49

UTC Legend
One of our most stupidest decisions this season was to chose a colour kit with shirts. socks and body warmers all down the arms the same colour as the grass!

Must have been difficult Saturday in the foggy conditions to be confident that a quick pass would go to a team mate. Perhaps that's why we never got many one touch passes and some going all over the place.

On Saturday our kit needed to be much brighter - white would have stood out better..

Last edited:
White in the fog would have been good as well :cool:
White's good in fog. I watched a foggy game on Saturday, white v yellow. Probably the best combination because both colours are bright. I could see the white shirts a lot more easily than the linesman's black one.

funny thing is, argument can work both ways can;t it. opposition can't see you properly either. maybe it depends on how much of a possession based team you are. Either way, i'd be amazed if it made that much of a difference. If I was the manager and a kit supplier suggested something like that, I'd do a bit of research into it just to make sure you weren;t given your team some kind of minor disadvantage as at pro level every % point counts.

Whenever I've played football, even 5 a side, I've found it much easier to pick out a pass from the corner of my eye when teammates are in bright kits. Feel like it's a very small marginal gain but fail to see any benefit of wearing grey/green.

;