Grrrrrr.....Ticket Office

lennonhw

Trialist
Not impressed with our ticket office today, phoned up to question why my season had not turned up yet, started off 5th in the queue, then waited on hold for 45 MINUTES until I was 1st in the queue and finally when I thought I was about to get to speak to someone, a new voice came on and said 'We are currently experiencing high volumes of calls, please email us or phone back later'....they ended the call. :thumsd:

That happened a lot last season after 30 minutes. I emailed Liz Finney and she said that would be fixed.

Obviously not.

I read somewhere to fone them if ST not turned up by Thursday

lennonhw - 10/8/2016 12:58

Not impressed with our ticket office today, phoned up to question why my season had not turned up yet, started off 5th in the queue, then waited on hold for 45 MINUTES until I was 1st in the queue and finally when I thought I was about to get to speak to someone, a new voice came on and said 'We are currently experiencing high volumes of calls, please email us or phone back later'....they ended the call. :thumsd:

Exactly the same happened to me this morning!!

There was only one ticket window open this morning. Lucky there was not much of a queue. Looked like just two staff back office.

I'm on the blower and on hold now for 30 minutes...to move from position 8 to 4. When I finally get to speak to someone I must remember to congratulate them on the choice of music. It's a long time since I found myself playing air bongos.

Well there's one member of staff on the payroll who could be re-deployed there.

"Hi my names Tokelo, how may I help you this morning." :hihi:

Grumpy G - 10/8/2016 15:39

Well there's one member of staff on the payroll who could be re-deployed there.

"Hi my names Tokelo, how may I help you this morning." :hihi:

Can't see them risking TK on that.

He would spend abiout 10 minutes on the phone lines before pulling a vocal cord and having to rest.

Though when he got home he would be able to speak to his family in South Africa for 90 minutes without a problem.

;