H v Liverpool

Great news that your normal ST seat is reserved and ticket loaded onto card. That is a step forward. I would be ok for a 48 hour window rather than 3 days for ST to speed things along

They got their compo eight years in advance.

Still annoying after all this time.
So was the Tommy Elphick goal that was mysteriously ruled out.
Anfield rules eh.........................................

They got their compo eight years in advance.

Still annoying after all this time.
Going by Klopp’s rules, we should ask for the game to be replayed

*thinks*
Hang on, it was Liverpool away and that result was about the best we’ve got there

Cancel that replay

Going by Klopp’s rules, we should ask for the game to be replayed

*thinks*
Hang on, it was Liverpool away and that result was about the best we’ve got there

Cancel that replay
I am waiting for them to acknowledge their guy cheated for the penalty this season, which changed the game

It's so hilarious, how when ONE decision goes against them in 5 seasons, they 'explore all possible options'

Seems they are available pre 10:00.
Got mine.
Where are they? I Cannot find a link on my account?
EDIT - Found it on the Account Home page - I was looking on the 'Matches' section.
They don't make things too easy, do they? Had to search into the 'friends' section on the side menu to find my sons ticket, then had to unclick all of my other associated friends accounts to only buy our 2 tickets!

Last edited:
Tickets are a bit of a rip off for this one compared to the Stoke game. It should be the other way round because the novelty of watching the big boys come to town is less than watching clubs we traditionally compete with.

Had to go on my account for a different reason and noticed a Liverpool offer despite having ordered our 3 tickets on Sunday. Then checked order history and they weren’t showing. Had received the order confirmation by email so I was a bit perplexed. Spoke to the Ticket Office and they didn’t know why but definitely ordered. Not sure if this is a common anomaly (is that an oxymoron?).

Anyway, two things, how do I link friends and family purchases from my account to save me having to to it individually?

Is there any way of changing the payment card on your account. My credit card expires at the end of the month and we have 1 more payment to go. The new card has the same number, just different expiry and code. Any ideas?

I just tried to get into my ticket account to check my post was going to be correct and the tickets option on COWS seems to have gone!

Attachments

• IMG_1508.jpeg
    IMG_1508.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 3

;