Hamed Traore

Depends what mindset he is in when he comes back. He will either feel defeated and pull a Dele Alli or Lingard or he will learn from his mistakes and look to improve. I hope for his sake and ours it’s the latter. There is a good player in there he just has to have the determination

Such a shame. I thought his cameo at Brighton showed what an asset he could be.

Guess that’s why I’m not a football expert and @Neil Dawson is!

There's a knack to it Rob, basically if you slag all new signings off you'll end up being correct once or twice. Just pretend you never slagged off Solanke, Zabarnyi, Kluivert, etc. and concentrate on the one or two that didn't work out and... Bob's your uncle... you're a football expert.

From what I've seen he's been poor last couple of games. They'll have to pay a loan fee now but this is the one signing that stands out as not working. He's got plenty of decent attributes but whether he can turn this into playing well under AI looks doubtful at this point.
Agree. Think he falls into the same category as David Brooks, potentially good players but can’t see either fitting into an AI. Both have good attributes, but do not possess attributes that are necessary for his style of play.

Agree. Think he falls into the same category as David Brooks, potentially good players but can’t see either fitting into an AI. Both have good attributes, but do not possess attributes that are necessary for his style of play.

Phil Bill possibly in that category too. On Tuesday he played really well and looked like he was desperate to show what he can do. As an individual performance it was decent but I don't think he quite works with the style. A real shame if that turns out to be the case for all three of these players but that's football. Hopefully raise a few quid from them if that turns out to be the case.

Thank god you've still got Traore. He's all you've got left.
In your head.

We over paid for Dango, Faivre, Traore.. I think we could have got a better keeper than Neto for the huge wages, Sinisterra doesn’t fit the system and can hardly start, Adams is injury prone, we paid a lot for Scott who was also injured. My opinions on these things haven’t changed but hopefully Franno will step up.

;