Hamed Traore

Never felt so safe in a city?! Unless you mean something else. Amazing place…. Been in awe for a week.

Bet you're having a great time mate.

On list of places to see before I perish (likely to be in the next year or two at this rate... :D)

How long are you out there for?

Did the former. Incredible experience

Two weeks Kyoto tomorrow
I expect that you have them scheduled already but here goes anyway:- Kinkaku-ji, kiomizu-dera, and Ryōan-ji.

I also presume that the bamboo forest at Arashiyama is also on your list. Do take the Keifuku Randen at least one way.

Don't feed the deer in Nara!

Tbf 30% of minutes for Lazio is quite impressive considering he’s on loan at Napoli.

LOL. We've had someone say he's on loan at Juve this weekend, now Lazio :D

Perhaps thats Traore' issue and its rubbing off on fans. He doesn't have a clue who he's actually meant to be playing for. Perhaps the alledged passport/dodgy traffikking rumours around how he arrive in Italy from Africa, has inflicted trauma and caused deep seated issues, similar to BPD in women, and he has no sense of self/direction.... fear of being abandoned. God knows what state of mind he's now, after we offloaded him, now his loan club have 'rejected' him.

But yes, it's a shame things aren't working out for him at Milan.

Last edited:
LOL. We've had someone say he's on loan at Juve this weekend, now Lazio :D

Perhaps thats Traore' issue and its rubbing off on fans. He doesn't have a clue who he's actually meant to be playing for. Perhaps the alledged passport/dodgy traffikking rumours around how he arrive in Italy from Africa, has inflicted trauma and caused deep seated issues, similar to BPD in women, and he has no sense of self/direction.... fear of being abandoned. God knows what state of mind he's now, after we offloaded him, now his loan club have 'rejected' him.

But yes, it's a shame things aren't working out for him at Milan.
I wouldn’t worry, Roma are having a bit of an injury crisis right now so I’m sure they’ll give him minutes soon.

Would you recommend it?

He enjoyed Geisha bar areas such as Shinbashi.

Not surprised. Think of Sean Connery in you only live twice wearing a Kimono (but looking more like recent years Connery). Fighting them off he was.

I'e always wanted to go there actually, something really interesting/fascinating about Japan (Tokyo in particular).

Came on as a sub for Napoli today but was then subbed off again. Hope he hasn't picked up an injury.

Regardless of opinions on him, we need to find him a new home in the summer as part of balancing the books.
Problem is we would need to sell for circa £20m to break even on him from a PSR perspective.

If we sold him for less it would give us more cash, but it would hinder our ability to spend as it would go down as a loss on the balance sheet and bring us closer to our PSR limit.

I’m almost certain that he’ll spend the next couple of years on loan for that very reason. It’s more in our interests to get a 1m loan fee than to sell for 10m.

Problem is we would need to sell for circa £20m to break even on him from a PSR perspective.

If we sold him for less it would give us more cash, but it would hinder our ability to spend as it would go down as a loss on the balance sheet and bring us closer to our PSR limit.

I’m almost certain that he’ll spend the next couple of years on loan for that very reason. It’s more in our interests to get a 1m loan fee than to sell for 10m.

Eh? He's on the balance sheet for what we paid for him until he is sold surely? Any fee we got for him would offset the loss.

;