Happy St George’s Day !

Why did I need to put you right? You said something completely stupid for all the world to see and then insist I reply to a fatuous accusation.

You aren't obliged to do anything. You could have replied as I suggested... or you could bang on without every really saying anything like you did.

I can remember the working class disappointment of pouring over the glossy laminated brochures for hours and finally agreeing on something to spend the Birthday money on, triumphantly approaching the counter to be told those 5 world changing satanic words of doom.

Sorry, it's not in stock.

I am more than Welsh orientated, I am officially Welsh. Born in Wales to Welsh parents and my children were born in Wales when I moved back there. I’m not having a hard time at all. Insults from weak minded people are more fun than pain.

Oh right! I've no issue with that but you probably don't realise a bit of anti English / UK sentiment does emanate from your keyboard / phone etc on occasion. Perhaps it's self deprecation, something us 'Brits' tend to do ie the weather's shite, the roads are shite, our politicians are shite, everything's shite.

Haha.

Not in stock
Is this you by any chance? Disappearing to NZ with your winnings?
I can remember the working class disappointment of pouring over the glossy laminated brochures for hours and finally agreeing on something to spend the Birthday money on, triumphantly approaching the counter to be told those 5 world changing satanic words of doom.

Sorry, it's not in stock.
I remember that disappointment so well. When I was 8, I was met with that phrase when I tried to buy a 'Bullworker'.
david-hasselhoff-440nw-101124e.jpg

Oh right! I've no issue with that but you probably don't realise a bit of anti English / UK sentiment does emanate from your keyboard / phone etc on occasion. Perhaps it's self deprecation, something us 'Brits' tend to do ie the weather's shite, the roads are shite, our politicians are shite, everything's shite.
I think it's just that I can't go for the jingoistic nonsense that just because something or someone is English, it must be the best in the world. I remember Pogo claiming that English cheese was the best in the world. You like nice wine but I bet you don't drink English wine. Like all countries, England has people with nasty traits but if I dare to point them, you know that there's one muppet with an agenda waiting to make a false accusation to boost his position that he's never wrong. I support England at football except for when they are playing Wales. I made a promise to my dad to never support England at rugby and I intend to honour that obligation.
I'm off to drink a very nice rare Hungarian red with a slab of brie.

;