Happy St George’s Day !

I've found out through one of those ancestry dna sites I'm more Jock than English.

I thought stan was Welsh orientated btw, he seems to be getting a hard time.

I've found out through one of those ancestry dna sites I'm more Jock than English.

I thought stan was Welsh orientated btw, he seems to be getting a hard time.
I am more than Welsh orientated, I am officially Welsh. Born in Wales to Welsh parents and my children were born in Wales when I moved back there. I’m not having a hard time at all. Insults from weak minded people are more fun than pain.

I am more than Welsh orientated, I am officially Welsh. Born in Wales to Welsh parents and my children were born in Wales when I moved back there. I’m not having a hard time at all. Insults from weak minded people are more fun than pain.

I didn't insult you, I asked you why you dislike England and when you got upset I asked you what you like about it. No answer.

People are free to dislike England if they like, it's not particularly an insult.

Last edited:
Did you spend your formative years in BCP then?

I didn't insult you, I asked you why you dislike England and when you got upset I asked you what youime about it. No answer.

People are free to dislike England if they like, it's not particularly an insult.
I think you look at things from different eyes SDD, you’re a strange guy but I don’t doubt that you want the best for your country. Stan wants the best for his country as well. We all do. You are both wildly different and neither of you are a patch on what I think is the right way to go. Just imagine if we all thought the same, Stan, Druss, Audrnshaw, to name just a few would be jerking each other off

That explains a lot and you have my full sympathy.

I’ve never really got the whole tying yourself to a nation thing. There’s a lot I like and dislike about most countries I’ve been to including the ones I’ve lived in.

I’m not knocking those that do it’s all personal and I’m sure it means something to them.

Is this the point where I get all upset and start crying while demanding you justify your position on hating the Welsh?
Asking for a friend.

Lol, upset? Someone appears to be at least. I didn't even bring it up Stan. Tbf to dibs he doesn't pretend he doesn't like Wales does he? I doubt he'd get so upset if you asked him why.

Lol, upset? Someone appears to be at least. I didn't even bring it up Stan. Tbf to dibs he doesn't pretend he doesn't like Wales does he? I doubt he'd get so upset if you asked him why.
Let’s check some facts. I suggested that the premier league was not the best in the world. You said that I hate the English based on that statement. Dragon said the same thing yet you were strangely silent. Your double standards often come back to haunt you. Once you have a notion in your head, your narcissism refuses to let it go. To satisfy your ego, you claim you are upsetting me, when all you do is make me laugh

Let’s check some facts. I suggested that the premier league was not the best in the world. You said that I hate the English based on that statement. Dragon said the same thing yet you were strangely silent. Your double standards often come back to haunt you. Once you have a notion in your head, your narcissism refuses to let it go. To satisfy your ego, you claim you are upsetting me, when all you do is make me laugh

That was a different thread and my question was based on your previous comments not just that one. You could have put me right but instead we had all the histrionics. We can agree that neither of us are upset. Glad we've cleared all that up and we can all move on.

That was a different thread and my question was based on your previous comments not just that one. You could have put me right but instead we had all the histrionics. We can agree that neither of us are upset. Glad we've cleared all that up and we can all move on.
Why did I need to put you right? You said something completely stupid for all the world to see and then insist I reply to a fatuous accusation.

;