Has Max appointed a yes man?

No i wanted Jokanovic but it seems he was never in the running.....but i don't think we should rush into appointing someone just for the sake of change....if we are to move right away from Eddie's philosophy then it has to be the right candidate....someone who would excite us.......would you have been excited by any of the managers that were being touted?.....as i've said i'm happy to give JT a chance to prove himself ....he's earned that imo......but you never know who will become available in the future.
I’d have liked Jokanovic too. I’d have liked a board that also knew the great up and coming managers with first team experience around Europe. Most of all I’d have just liked some form of proper process.

Of course we will all get behind JT though and let’s hope he comes good.

Just out of interest, when is that going to start?
I am behind him 100%.........but didn't really want him appointed......but it's done now, so let's get on with it ..........I'm sure there are a few on here and in the wider fanbase, willing him to fail........very sad about that....who wants your own team to fail ?

Just out of interest, when is that going to start?
Every time we play. Like it had been with every manager and every player. My missus used to say why do you moan about Rantie all week and then sing his name so loud.. and I used to reply because this is the only way I can make him better and help him succeed.

It’s what being a fan is all about. There will be no bigger supporter of JT than me when we can get back in a ground but like all of us I will write the pros and cons on here.

As a 'interested' bystander (lived here so long that AFC really are my 2nd team) I am totally underwhelmed by the appointment. JT and not the other JT is a poor mans Eddie Howe. Denim made a statement to the fans a week or so ago and I honestly thought that Bournemouth would bounce back. Now I am not so sure. You have to retain some of the crown jewels to build again, currently its starting to look like a fire sale. Whatever happens I want to see them come back up and have a successful season. I just have this bad feeling that you guys could become the next Wigan! Let's hope I am way off the mark.

Demin doesn't give a damn. He tried to sell the club back in January. He hasn't put any money into the club recently, he bought no-one in the January transfer window, when we needed reinforcements in the defence, Mings was sold to fund the training ground. I am doubtful that he wrote the e-mail that dropped into supporters inboxes just after relegation was confirmed.
Tindall was probably the cheapest option on offer for the new manager, and worse, we are busy selling players whilst other clubs are buying.

Demin doesn't give a damn. He tried to sell the club back in January. He hasn't put any money into the club recently, he bought no-one in the January transfer window, when we needed reinforcements in the defence, Mings was sold to fund the training ground. I am doubtful that he wrote the e-mail that dropped into supporters inboxes just after relegation was confirmed.
Tindall was probably the cheapest option on offer for the new manager, and worse, we are busy selling players whilst other clubs are buying.
Yeah what's he ever done for us?

I’d have liked Jokanovic too. I’d have liked a board that also knew the great up and coming managers with first team experience around Europe. Most of all I’d have just liked some form of proper process.

Of course we will all get behind JT though and let’s hope he comes good.

Yep agree. The more I think about it all, the more it appears Tindall was really the only contender.

Wouldn't surprise me if Demin sells most of ours assets (players) before selling the club. I guess we'll soon find out on that front.

Also people like Blake, Hughes etc would have been really nervous if a strong, experienced manager came in from the outside and started to question their input...

Yeah, because a business with no major assets is obviously going to be really attractive to a potential buyer, isn't it.....

thats one way of looking at it. another way is that he believes he can make more selling the assets and keeping most of it and then offloading the club for less.

Remember, the Saudi deal apparently fell through due to disagreement over the value of said assets.

Believe me, Jason is far from a yes man. He was very loyal as a number two to Eddie but speaking up against the boss was not his style. Before this appointment I wondered what Jason might have done different and now he gets that opportunity.

Believe me, Jason is far from a yes man. He was very loyal as a number two to Eddie but speaking up against the boss was not his style. Before this appointment I wondered what Jason might have done different and now he gets that opportunity.
Oh ffs.....not another one!..:slap:

Demin doesn't give a damn. He tried to sell the club back in January
I'm not sure on what grounds you think he doesn't give a damn as everything he's done to date would indicate otherwise.

Anyway, if you're going to have a go at him then at least get your facts right. He didn't try and sell the club, he tried to secure additional investment by selling some of his shares.

Now you can carry on with your Trumpesque bollox...

;