Have Afcb reached their peak?

kenny1

New Signing
With the squad at present looking weak in midfield and defence and the team on a poor run of form needing reinforcements it seems we will have to invest in the transfer market for additions in this transfer window.
Premiership clubs are circling to swoop on us for Callum Wilson and Ake two of our best players and also there are rumours of Eddie moving on to bigger and better things.
With the board stating it would not be financially viable for us to enlarge the ground or construct a new stadium and in addition not going ahead with the new training ground where is the legacy for us to show for our time in the premiership? How can we attract and keep good staff and players if the board do not show the ambition required to maintain our Premiership status?

With the squad at present looking weak in midfield and defence and the team on a poor run of form needing reinforcements it seems we will have to invest in the transfer market for additions in this transfer window.
Premiership clubs are circling to swoop on us for Callum Wilson and Ake two of our best players and also there are rumours of Eddie moving on to bigger and better things.
With the board stating it would not be financially viable for us to enlarge the ground or construct a new stadium and in addition not going ahead with the new training ground where is the legacy for us to show for our time in the premiership? How can we attract and keep good staff and players if the board do not show the ambition required to maintain our Premiership status?

A very reasonable overview of reality and realism. Now you will get hauled over the coals by the Rose Tinted Spectacle Brigade for having the effrontery to say things as they are.

A very reasonable overview of reality and realism. Now you will get hauled over the coals by the Rose Tinted Spectacle Brigade for having the effrontery to say things as they are.

no, it's the same old same old etc etc. Just glad it's the season of festive joy and happiness. god knows how depressing this board would be otherwise.

As soon as I read the opening post I knew minty would be on it.
He's never been the same since he had to sell his old Fotd Capri.

As soon as I read the opening post I knew minty would be on it.
He's never been the same since he had to sell his old Fotd Capri.

Never had a Capri. I've had an Hillman Imp, a Cortina, a Bmw, and now a Audi A4

Smhinto it’s obvious you are always on the wind up, sad really.

We’ve had our best start to a premier league season ever, made some excellent signings in Lerma and Brooks, we’ve just played Liverpool, Man Utd, Man City and Arsenal as well as tough games away at Newcastle and Wolves. Callum Wilson is knocking them in for fun, We are probably about 13 points off safety with 21 games left (3 points off the top 6). I’d say rose tinted spectacles aren’t needed at all when you look at the facts.

I bid you a lovely evening.

Officially, how long do you have to own a car before you own it? I mean I've only had my car for a couple of months, If I sold It would DVLA have to be informed or is that too short a period to bother?

;