Have we become entitled

Actually, where were you on any forum when we were in Leagues 1 & 2?

Fucking jerk.
I didn't even have any devices !

Plus...Never ever booed a Boscombe Team or Player.. ever - My dad did almost every game...but I could never see the point ...if your a supporter...you support ...End of. Fullstop

I didn't even have any devices !

Plus...Never ever booed a Boscombe Team or Player.. ever - My dad did almost every game...but I could never see the point ...if your a supporter...you support ...End of. Fullstop
Which surely proves you can’t judge anyones commitment by their attendance on a message board.

Which surely proves you can’t judge anyones commitment by their attendance on a message board.
I suppose you could say that yeah..so say it...and much judging goes on ..on a Forum ...between folk that have never met..
..and of course the non - attendance at games in the current or recent campaigns is relevant to some posters / judges.... so basically that pigeon - holes the likes of me....how weli we live with that is a test of our loyalty, patience and eternal 'Cherry Rating' as such .
It's all very fictional wouldn't you say ?..The best authors of it all, hold the sway.

I suppose you could say that yeah..so say it...and much judging goes on ..on a Forum ...between folk that have never met..
..and of course the non - attendance at games in the current or recent campaigns is relevant to some posters / judges.... so basically that pigeon - holes the likes of me....how weli we live with that is a test of our loyalty, patience and eternal 'Cherry Rating' as such .
It's all very fictional wouldn't you say ?..The best authors of it all, hold the sway.
People have different levels of commitment that’s all.

I was working in the fens on Wednesday and received the customary abuse from the local wankers at half time, when our fourth went in, as you can imagine I was calm and collected, when I had found my stool 10 minutes later a Leeds fan screamed
at me, you shouldn’t be in that league and we destroyed your fuckin shitty town.
How old were your Grandparents in 1990? I said.
I think I was entitled too that

I mention this only because against my better nature I booed the team off at half time on Weds evening. Something I am not sure I ever did in the lower league days.
Also based on the abuse a fan gave Neto at half time.
Think our expectations at home sometimes exceed realism.....although I feel sometimes a desperation to maximise the good days which ironically spoils my experience of them.
Yes.

Boo the ref, boo opposing players etc but not our players.

Clear they are putting a shift in under AI and they know when they aren’t playing well. Doesn’t need someone abusing a guy like Neto. Lewis cook got lots of stick when he has played well.

Silence is a more powerful rebuke imho

Sadly reflects the moronic abuse on social media in general now.

Can’t imagine a lot of this team want to play at home given it often resembles a morgue. No coincidence away form is better!

I mention this only because against my better nature I booed the team off at half time on Weds evening. Something I am not sure I ever did in the lower league days.
Also based on the abuse a fan gave Neto at half time.
Think our expectations at home sometimes exceed realism.....although I feel sometimes a desperation to maximise the good days which ironically spoils my experience of them.
Yes. It's inevitable, and we have become entitled.

I know. An assault on physical health as well as mental health for yesterdays heroes….

Not sure how the insta generation would have coped with a well worn leather block bouncing off their right ear
They might have looked up from their mobile phones for a second or two.

I remember that back in the Division 3 days, in the games I managed to attend before leaving the country, that it wasn’t uncommon to be able to have a back and forth chat with one of the wingers, DURING THE MATCH.
Loved that ! How times have changed !
The New Stand was great for that. Being able to offer the lineo advice in a conversational tone, so helpful to him I'm sure.

The New Stand was great for that. Being able to offer the lineo advice in a conversational tone, so helpful to him I'm sure.
I remember one of those water soaked pitch games, where the ball got stuck in puddles. A player kicked the ball in a puddle near the new stand, the whole of the front row got covered in water

We could do with slipping down to L1 maybe in a couple of years time just to bring something to the palates of a few of the f√cking jerks that populate this Forum...see if they could handle it as Cherry fans in that environment... not sure they'd cope as well as Pompey supporters...different breed of Southerner I reckon reckon...less elitist..Pompey folk are unique..a bit similar in character to some northern areas or Scotland.....sorry but that's my experience !
With our overheads and reliance on TV money we would do a Reading, Wigan or Derby and be in trouble.
While some of what you say has merit, some fans have never known 'Little Old Bournemouth' so maybe we have the treasured memories of playing York City on a boggy pitch (and losing) that they will never have.

The best bit was when the player could see that the ball was likely to be coming into his "area of responsibility" and he'd apologetically say "Sorry, gotta go !" and then sprint off somewhere :p

We always stood right at the front, practically pitch side, and as you say, we were more than happy to "assist" the lino on that side, whether he wanted our assistance or not :rofl:

;