Help me with my thesis on the 2020 Euros and English football culture!

em12345

Plastic
Hi all,

I’m a psychology bachelor’s student currently writing my thesis on English football culture. To collect data on this topic, I made a survey to measure experiences with England fans at the 2020 UEFA European Championship Final between England and Italy at Wembley. If you attended the match, I would really appreciate it if you filled out the survey linked below. The survey is completely anonymous and confidential and only takes around 5 minutes of your time. This would be a massive help to me in completing my thesis and graduating!

Here’s the link to the survey: https://uva.fra1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2sDmHBXR1QGhpzg

Thank you for your time! :)

Good luck @em12345. Sorry I cannot help as I wasn't at the game but my daughter is a psychology undergraduate and she really needed help from this type of survey to finish her dissertation. I hope if anyone on this forum can help you they will. The "PC questions" are often enforced by the Uni and not the students, but I believe people can rely on the anonymity clauses.

I honestly did try but the questions were bizarre and confusing with double negatives everywhere. My answers wouldn't add much value as I was too confused (much like a lot of those at the game to be fair!).

E.g.
"England fans could think of no good reason to hit a person" Is that extremely uncharacteristic of England fans? Or extremely characteristic of England fans?

Hi all,

I’m a psychology bachelor’s student currently writing my thesis on English football culture. To collect data on this topic, I made a survey to measure experiences with England fans at the 2020 UEFA European Championship Final between England and Italy at Wembley. If you attended the match, I would really appreciate it if you filled out the survey linked below. The survey is completely anonymous and confidential and only takes around 5 minutes of your time. This would be a massive help to me in completing my thesis and graduating!

Here’s the link to the survey: https://uva.fra1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2sDmHBXR1QGhpzg

Thank you for your time! :)
Please at the end of your sentence may have helped.

;