Help !! Missing cat.

OLDSKOOL

Fans' Favourite
Dear All AFCB in and around Bournemouth West , Branksome, Westbourne areas...

Our cat went missing from our home in BH4 on the 29th December and despite sightings of other similar cats we have still not found her...

She is about six years old, black and white domestic shorthair, with a white patch on her chin, four white paws and white diamond pattern on her tummy. Her name is Katie, she does not wear a collar but is microchipped and spayed.
Friendly, healthy cat - she is a pretty good mouser so if she's lost she could find food ok ...
It was very cold at the time of her disappearance so she may have found somewhere to get warm and been locked in , so please could you check any outhouses, garages, sheds etc....

If anyone thinks they've seen her please PM me ,
Thank you .IMG_4436.JPG

Dear OldSkool I have soft spot for black and whiters and I hope you will be reunited with Katie very soon. Ron and Jenni

Yes, good luck Oldskool. I hope she is safe and well and finds her way back to you sooner rather than later. I appreciate how our pets can become like family members to some of us and they are sorely missed when they are not around !
Ruby ( my dog ) is not a massive fan of cats tbh but even she has her paws crossed that Katie just fancied a brief holiday and will be returning to you soon ;)

Dear All AFCB in and around Bournemouth West , Branksome, Westbourne areas...

Our cat went missing from our home in BH4 on the 29th December and despite sightings of other similar cats we have still not found her...

She is about six years old, black and white domestic shorthair, with a white patch on her chin, four white paws and white diamond pattern on her tummy. Her name is Katie, she does not wear a collar but is microchipped and spayed.
Friendly, healthy cat - she is a pretty good mouser so if she's lost she could find food ok ...
It was very cold at the time of her disappearance so she may have found somewhere to get warm and been locked in , so please could you check any outhouses, garages, sheds etc....

If anyone thinks they've seen her please PM me ,
Thank you .View attachment 4841
Good luck, hope you find her.

Sorry to hear this mate. We had a cat go AWOL for some time...found the poor sod up a tree in a local wood. It took a double ladder to get it down.

We also had a cat that got encouraged elsewhere, food and a bit of manipulation from the thieving git.

Sadly there are too many 'lost cat' posters around, hopefully your mog will turn up.

Lovely cat hope you find her. I lost a black and white one just before Christmas she was taken from me and hit by some human kunt in car. But I know people who have had them gone missing for month(s) and they have returned so keep the faith.

You will all be pleased to know that she turned up this afternoon at our back door - a little skinnier but seemingly unscathed !
We think she’s been only about four roads away across a main road - had been captured on cctv at some v posh house - obviously trying to go up in life but gave up and has had to make do with us :D

Thanks for all your kind words :party:(y)

You will all be pleased to know that she turned up this afternoon at our back door - a little skinnier but seemingly unscathed !
We think she’s been only about four roads away across a main road - had been captured on cctv at some v posh house - obviously trying to go up in life but gave up and has had to make do with us :D

Good news.

Fantastic, OS, some good news to start the week

Pleased for you, good news!

Brilliant well done Katie.

Lots of love , cuddles and stroking all round plus a few treats.

That's really good news, great to see a happy ending.

I know non 'pet' people wonder what all the fuss is about, but I can imagine just how stressful the past weeks have been; while it seems your cat has been oblivious to the worry left behind as it went on a holiday.

Get a dog next time. :throw:

;