Help with questions for article please

CherriesFan

New Signing
I have been approached by a senior member of (probably) the best Fantasy Football website for answers to some questions about AFCB and their upcoming second spell in the prem. The idea is to give members an insight into the team and their tactics so they can plan their fantasy teams. Rather than give just one persons view, I thought it would be better to give a selection of views, I will, of course, mention where they came from (AFCB Vital, not individuals). Please give your views to as many, or as few, as you like.

1. Who are the initial options from Bournemouth that Fantasy managers should be considering?
2. Will they have what it takes to score enough in the Premier League?
3. How solid are they defensively?
4. What sort of style of football does Scott Parker prefer?
5. What formation does Parker like to use?
6. Is it something he sticks to quite often or is he tactically flexible?
7. Is he the sort of manager who likes a settled starting XI or does he often rotate his options?
8. Is he particularly forthcoming when it comes to injury news, towards the tricky/sneaky end of the scale (a la Guardiola) or somewhere in the middle?
9. Which areas of the team is he likely to look to improve for next season?
10. Which players might this affect/are in jeopardy of being replaced by better options?

1. Billing, Solanke, Zemura, Moore, Christie. The first 4 for goals + assists and Christie for assists
2. It's a bit of a gamble. I would say Moore will always be a threat through set pieces.
3. Very much improved, but time will tell if this transfers to the PL.Travers is a great shot stopper.
4. Possession-based and intricately building up to chances
5. 4, 2, 3, 1 or 4, 1, 4, 1. But might switch to 3 at the back with wing backs. I think he played that formation at Fulham at times.
6. Tends to start the same but make changes later in the game
7. Settled
8. Relatively. Normal I suppose
9. Left back, right back, right wing and possibly left wing. Could do with a number 10 come 9 player and others who can play in flexible positions. I expect another centre back to arrive either Phillips or someone else.
10. Mepham and Stacey will leave I think. I would expect Zemura, Anthony and Christie to be very much challenged for game time from new signings. Possibly Travers too if a new goalie comes in, but I hope not.

1. Who are the initial options from Bournemouth that Fantasy managers should be considering?
Solanke, Billing, Brooks, Kelly, Zemura
against top 6 away depends on VAR
against top 6 at home depends on VAR
more likely to score than Norwich, WBA, Watford
depends on VAR
better away tan at home
front foot pragmatic
flexible depending on score
7. Is he the sort of manager who likes a settled starting XI or does he often rotate his options?
tweaks more than rotates
8. Is he particularly forthcoming when it comes to injury news, towards the tricky/sneaky end of the scale (a la Guardiola) or somewhere in the middle?
similar to Howe
full backs, CB
10. Which players might this affect/are in jeopardy of being replaced by better options?
Smith, Zemura
The incoming signings and loanees

Will be interesting to see if SP reverts to a more defensive approach in the prem after the run in when he looked more flexible from an attacking point of view.

Re consistency of selection unless we get a lot of injuries, would think bulk of the starting xi is defined with a core of travers smith Kelly JZ lerma cook billing christie and Dom likely starters imo.

Re creativity - depends if Christie and Moore can make the step up from champ while contract situation for Dom maybe a risk?

Re defensive strength - depends on nat Phillips position and possible additional new signing?

I have been approached by a senior member of (probably) the best Fantasy Football website for answers to some questions about AFCB and their upcoming second spell in the prem. The idea is to give members an insight into the team and their tactics so they can plan their fantasy teams. Rather than give just one persons view, I thought it would be better to give a selection of views, I will, of course, mention where they came from (AFCB Vital, not individuals). Please give your views to as many, or as few, as you like.

Hopefully Solanke. I think any of the back four, so probably Kelly and Zemura and new signings
Solanke is key, if he carries his finishing into Prem then yes. If we can work Moore into the line up then yes.
I feel like Parker focused on the defense, so hopefully yes
Controlled possession
It varies
flexible
Settled 11
Middle
Defence
We released a bunch of loanees. I imagine he will replace with prem signing or more loanees

Zemura as a full back is very attacking and should chip in with goal and assist points.

Solanke will probably be cheaper on the scale of strikers and is the focal point for all our attacks so there might be value in his goals/cost ratio.

I do worry we'll be light on goals scored generally through the squad.

Solid in the championship, who knows in the PL.

Possession based primarily, hard work out of possession, be hard to beat if not the most entertaining. Low scoring matches.

4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1.

Sticks with it.

Prefers to be settled.

He's quite honest and open in Friday press conferences.

Centre back (we're without a starting CB currently) and flanks.

Jack Stacey, maybe Jaidon Anthony and Ryan Christie.

;