Help with vpn

johnbob

Star Player
Hi, I’m not the best with technology and need a bit of help, I have my vpn on my mobile on and it will and in uk but will not let me watch uk shows, any help please

Would need more info than that but the likely reason is some vpns get blocked by tv companies when they pick up it's being used. It's usually done against a range of IP addresses so swapping to another of the connections available from the vpn company may work.

Thinking outside this specific incident, where are you, how often do you want to watch things, what is it you want to watch, is it always on your phone or would you prefer to watch on tv and are you prepared to pay for it or are you using a free vpn?

Hi, I’m not the best with technology and need a bit of help, I have my vpn on my mobile on and it will and in uk but will not let me watch uk shows, any help please

Have yiu selected your location in the app... as in changed it to another country rather than UK?

Thanks for the quick responses, I’m from Bournemouth and on holiday in Portugal at moment, wanted to watch start of the premer ship on sky but will not let me, I have Norton vpn, it was working on the hotel internet but will not let me on my 4g data

Ahh, for a one-off holiday thing surely you're better off finding a bar? It'll be on somewhere for sure. :grinning:
thanks kirsikka, would love to but took the family away, I know bad time as season starts but wife needed a holiday. Got no bars near by.

;