Hibernian

He's not wrong though. I couldn't give a duck about Scottish football. Why would I? Some of the comments on this thread are laughable.
And you honestly think hibs fans are interested in your tinpot club... only because your rich owner wants to expand his plaything beyond Bournemouth.

Bournemouth bring in the EPL money, we'll hopefully be in europe every year spending your hard earned cash.... its not AFCB that'll own 25%, foley will...

You might make more money than the SPFL combined, but dont think for a second that makes you a bigger club...

And you honestly think hibs fans are interested in your tinpot club... only because your rich owner wants to expand his plaything beyond Bournemouth.

Bournemouth bring in the EPL money, we'll hopefully be in europe every year spending your hard earned cash.... its not AFCB that'll own 25%, foley will...

You might make more money than the SPFL combined, but dont think for a second that makes you a bigger club...

Wouldn't call you lot much of a bigger club really. You live in the capital of Scotland and you get similar attendances to us. You get Europa League football every year for finishing 4th in a Sunday League. You should embarrassed you've let the big 2 go 40 years without threat. And now you will be loaning players from us, suck it up and that let that ego of yours go.

No need to get trappy. Hibs aren't exactly a footballing giant are they. Edinburgh urban area isn't much different to Bournemouth in terms of population.

so to deal with people not misunderstanding you, you decided that a "act" would be better with a goal to annoy people would be better?
it seems flawed to me.
If you were the real you as you put it maybe you would of had less bans and maybe not had your own thread, it must be hard work pretending to be someone your not if that is true
Jesus man, We've just lost 4-0 at home to the bin dippers, and you want to persecute NOC.

:sleep: Are you trying to take SDD's mantle?
Posting frequently on a topic you dont give a stuff about but feel the need to show you have no knowledge of.

There is tinpot and there is tinpot

Hibernian have won the Scottish league championship four times, most recently in 1952. Three of those four championships were won between 1948 and 1952, when the club had the services of The Famous Five, a notable forward line. The club have won the Scottish Cup three times, in 1887, 1902, and 2016, with the latter victory ending a notorious drought. Hibs have also won the Scottish League Cup three times, in 1972, 1991, and 2007.
Hibernian reached the semi-final of the first ever European Cup in 1955–56, becoming the first British side to participate in European competition. They reached the same stage of the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup in 1960–61.

Posting frequently on a topic you dont give a stuff about but feel the need to show you have no knowledge of.

Hibernian have won the Scottish league championship four times, most recently in 1952. Three of those four championships were won between 1948 and 1952, when the club had the services of The Famous Five, a notable forward line. The club have won the Scottish Cup three times, in 1887, 1902, and 2016, with the latter victory ending a notorious drought. Hibs have also won the Scottish League Cup three times, in 1972, 1991, and 2007.
Hibernian reached the semi-final of the first ever European Cup in 1955–56, becoming the first British side to participate in European competition. They reached the same stage of the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup in 1960–61.
You seem to know a lot on this subject. Why didn’t you just admit it was your team from the off? instead of posting your riddles.

Honestly I couldn't care less if you care about my tinpot club or not. I also couldn't care less if Hibbs are a bigger club, this isn't a dick swinging contest. Oh my wanger is bigger than yours. My dad is harder than your dad. Grow up. You clearly care more than I do. I have no idea what your forum site is and I can assure you I won't be trying to find it, because I couldn't give a duck about your pathetic has been farmers league :)

Thanks for popping by to show how much you care though <3

That's literally the worst defense of a club I've ever read -like you said they haven't won a league title for 72 years in a league that has always had 10-12 teams.

In 1955 the European Cup had just 16 teams and all in knockout format, they beat Rot-Weiss Essen in 1st round and Djurgadens in 2nd to reach a Semi Final of European Cup which they lost to Reims, quite simple back then.
They were only in the European Cup that season because Aberdeen withdrew, PL(Div1) champions Chelsea also withdrew that year to focus on domestic football as they thought European Cup was a distraction.

Our Championship title team that lifted the Old Division 1 trophy eclipses everything they've ever done.

This mult club model is a great thing for our club, and the other clubs involved in it (hopefully), but let's be honest it will take years to become succesful, Foley doesn't have years on his side, he's 79.

;