Hibernian

Apologies if i upset anyone with my tinpot reference, not my personal opinion.. a throw away comment ...

Marcondes looks decent, will see once fit...and looks we're in bill pocket now...

These two any good?
Bevan and Moriah-Welsh?

Fair play mate (y). You're clearly passionate about your club, as we all are on here... well, most of us ;). We can all get defensive or lash out from time to time at other clubs fans when certain topics arise :)

I'd be amazed if marcondes doesn't start for you soon. He's a top championship amc.

I don't know, perhaps you already have very good players in that position.

He's a clever, technical player with flair abd knack of being in thr right place to get on the scoresheet.

Unless Bevan, Moriah-welsh have vastly improved, they're more like lower league standard imo. Marcondes is genuine quality, and could likely push for starting spot at the old firm clubs even. Certainly regular feature coming off the bench.

He's also likeable and popular. Bit of a charscter. If you listen/read some of his interviews. Coukd be a cult player eith fans if he finalky gets consistent football he needs/deserves.

Last edited:
Marcondes is good, can drift in and out of games a bit but does seem to be able to put the ball in the onion bag.

Just lacks pace at the top level, and can get robbed in possession.

Having said that, Lewis Cook had made a career out of it, without the ability to score.

Terrible hair though.

Apologies if i upset anyone with my tinpot reference, not my personal opinion.. a throw away comment ...

Marcondes looks decent, will see once fit...and looks we're in bill pocket now...

These two any good?
Bevan and Moriah-Welsh?
No need to apologise.

Plenty of posters are happy to point out that afcb recruitment, training, ticketing remain tinpot.

No need to apologise.

Plenty of posters are happy to point out that afcb recruitment, training, ticketing remain tinpot.

Yes, but it's a bit like mates can take the p1ss out their mates in good humour, not so much others ;)

I do sense that once new stadium arrives, likely increase in stature (as Foley means business), tinpotedness will become a legacy thing.

Which in some way is a shame. As I like marvelling at just how bad/naff we are with some things.

We're not taking grief from a club that aren't even the biggest club in their own City who play in the SPL with similar attendances to us. At least we're the biggest club in our town, you need to earn the right to come on here and act big

We're not taking grief from a club that aren't even the biggest club in their own City who play in the SPL with similar attendances to us. At least we're the biggest club in our town, you need to earn the right to come on here and act big

Bit like Steve BHA I guess :)

Years of resentment, struggling to get into top flight, pouring over our finances must have left some deep seated resentment to bother coming on here telling us how big they now are.

No bad for a first start (no my words, this guy usually talks utter shite)

Emiliano Marcondes is a proper Hibernian player, I love him already and he is short of match fitness but gave us 90 +5 minutes. He played the Scotty Allan role much of the game, dropped into a defensive midfielder position as the game went on, and through out, he played the ball, got stuck in, cajoled, prodded, pushed and even earned a booking. My kind of Hibs player. This laddie gets it, the came over and applauded the Hibs fans, BEFORE the game, never mind after it.

Emiliano Marcondes is a proper Hibernian player, I love him already and he is short of match fitness but gave us 90 +5 minutes. He played the Scotty Allan role much of the game, dropped into a defensive midfielder position as the game went on, and through out, he played the ball, got stuck in, cajoled, prodded, pushed and even earned a booking. My kind of Hibs player. This laddie gets it, the came over and applauded the Hibs fans, BEFORE the game, never mind after it.
Yep that's Emi....one of those players you just want to do well

He's kind of strange in the fact that he often plays a bit deeper and can mop up well.

He will get you goals, if he is further up the pitch, but due to his slight lack of pace he doesn't find himself in full on attacking positions.

Hopefully your manager doesn't use him in a defensive capacity.

Really keen to track his progress with you guys but couldn't find much info about the last two games.

Did he lose possession much in tight spaces?

Women seem to find him attractive too.... just ask @Cherriess ;). Plenty of men do as well, probably. Hot body, gristly toned thighs... and luxurious head of hair, you can only dream of running your hands through :D

Like I say, could be a cult hero when finally has prolonged first team football somewhere. Very good player. Hopefully he gets chance to shine with you.

We'll take it, as long as its no an arm.... can we get solanke for a few weeks...mibbe for the edinburgh derby on the 28th...
We're currently sending players to our small feeder club down the road. Poor things. We do have this fabulous right back called Fredericks we can lend you. How's your physios?

;