Home points taken back?

Hi
Does anyone know if you lose home league points if you don't actually attend a game that you have purchased a ticket for?? We are currently stuck abroad and might not make it back for the Brighton game ....@Jim Frevola

Last edited:
You'll lose the point if you don't attend. Happened to me in preseason due to an urgent OP - Contacted ticket office and they said there is nothing they could do as it wouldn't be fair to others to give me the point back.

You'll lose the point if you don't attend. Happened to me in preseason due to an urgent OP - Contacted ticket office and they said there is nothing they could do as it wouldn't be fair to others to give me the point back.
I was reading this before looking at the user name.
Thinking thats strange, I know this happening as well.

I don't think they take points off your account if you don't attend. Is the point already applied? If so, don't worry.
In the case of the pre-season games with points, the points weren't applied to the account until after the barcode had been scanned at the gate.

Can you imagine this points situation in COVID times, having to isolate and missing games would have been disastrous

The points system was in place long before covid, it was suspended for that period and continued from the second championship season.

You’ll be fine for a league game. Even if the ticket isn’t scanned. The women’s games you have to actually attend to get the point. So I believe anyway

Pl
Hi
Does anyone know if you lose home league points if you don't actually attend a game that you have purchased a ticket for?? We are currently stuck abroad and might not make it back for the Brighton game ....@Jim Frevola
Please contact the ticket office. They’ll know specifics.

I did read preseason that the point is allocated but taken away if the ticket isn’t used.
I think it was on cows but might be on X.
This is why attendances are higher, people worried they’ll lose points if the ticket isn’t used.

;