Home points taken back?

Point is deducted if you are a ST holder and you sell your ticket on the resale site.
I emailed the TO to see if there was a threshold below which you wouldn't be able to renew your ST. Wouldn't be fair for ST holder to lose the ability to renew their ST if they have been ill for an extended period.

TO replied "...Currently, the number of times you resell your ticket does not have an impact on purchasing your season ticket next season...."

I was almost reassured, the word "Currently" makes me nervous.

Points are not removed if you don't attend league matches... points were taken off for other games and it seems they were being purchased just to get a point. I understand if you are serial ST no-shower you may get a call from the ticket office.

Pl

Please contact the ticket office. They’ll know specifics.
So someone has specifically asked you a generic question and, rather than you speaking with one of your ticket office colleagues, the best you can do is suggest that they contact the ticket office themselves. Great service Jim!

So someone has specifically asked you a generic question and, rather than you speaking with one of your ticket office colleagues, the best you can do is suggest that they contact the ticket office themselves. Great service Jim!
That seems a fair response to me. A bit like security questions.

Point is deducted if you are a ST holder and you sell your ticket on the resale site.
I emailed the TO to see if there was a threshold below which you wouldn't be able to renew your ST. Wouldn't be fair for ST holder to lose the ability to renew their ST if they have been ill for an extended period.

TO replied "...Currently, the number of times you resell your ticket does not have an impact on purchasing your season ticket next season...."

That's the catch- currently.
Sort of suggests they can change the t&c's any time they like ,which I'm sure is in their right.

Thing is as long time STs ,after recovering from cancer for past few years ,my health along with my fitness fell off a very high cliff,meaning my attending games is very hit and miss whilst I try to reverse my problems.
Whilst we've tried using our tickets as much as possible, several times we had to put them on the resale site.AFAIK any no-shows or resold tickets results in us losing our points.
I'm sure there are non STs out there who actually have more points than us.
My fear is that the club will introduce a system where there is a limit on resell or no-shows that results in people having their ST renewal cancelled.

My fear is that the club will introduce a system where there is a limit on resell or no-shows that results in people having their ST renewal cancelled.

I’m sure any major change in policy such as that would be communicated to season ticket holders clearly at the time of the renewal process.

Then personal extenuating circumstances can be discussed directly with the club and common sense will come into play.

What would be considered a reasonable amount of games to miss in a season?

If a 'fan' let's say , attends the Man U, Liverpool , Man City, Arsenal and Spuds games, but sells the rest back to the club. Could this be considered fair?

Trust me. I'm not judging your personal circumstances in anyway. I'm just asking a genuine question.

I can say the club did some incredible good work for my father when he was going through the terminal part of his cancer. Credit where it's due, he was incredibly grateful for all they did and they helped give him something to smile about in a dark time.

I can't say for certain but based in all the effort they put in, I'd be gobsmacked if they suddenly started removing season tickets from people with cancer.

Another public thank you to them for me for all they did, and I assume are doing again for those now going through the same.

What would be considered a reasonable amount of games to miss in a season?

If a 'fan' let's say , attends the Man U, Liverpool , Man City, Arsenal and Spuds games, but sells the rest back to the club. Could this be considered fair?

Trust me. I'm not judging your personal circumstances in anyway. I'm just asking a genuine question.
I get that and I dont think we should go down the road of having to produce a medical note.

Common sense would say if you have had a ST long enough to see matches against Crawley and Hereford then you probably aren't a PL glory seeker.

Hard to put in a rule or rules but stressfull if you run the risk of not being able to renew for the first time in 15 years. Dont want to be forced into selling ST to random people on Facebook (Probably will be PL glory seeker and away fan) just to keep the chance of renewing next season.

Not sure the best use of the President of Business Operations is to relay messages between the forum and the ticket office...

Sometimes it can seem like definitive answers are difficult to get hold of.........smoke and mirrors
I’ve tried to answer you in what I believed was correct, it would seem others disagree.
Instead of making further posts maybe you could ring the ticket office and let us all know the answer.

;