Home to Boreham Wood

Bet a few of their fans thought there was a consolation of at least being away at a championship club so they will get a cut of a big attendance …only to look at our ground capacity.

Bet a few of their fans thought there was a consolation of at least being away at a championship club so they will get a cut of a big attendance …only to look at our ground capacity.

Who gives a phuck, they could've got Barnsley away, should be grateful they got a Southern team. Yes football isn't fair we know that well but the majority of their FA Cup fans will be Arsenal or Spurs anyway so I don't care. Their highest attendance this season was in 2nd round against St Albans which is a derby.

I can't believe we are getting scared on this thread about who is the harder team to play out of a league 3 steps below .
As Scott said ,if you turn up with the correct attitude to the game,your quality will shine through.
Who’s getting scared? We should beat them and we will, probably comfortably. Just pointing out that they have more quality than Yeovil and will put up more of a fight.

Who gives a phuck, they could've got Barnsley away, should be grateful they got a Southern team. Yes football isn't fair we know that well but the majority of their FA Cup fans will be Arsenal or Spurs anyway so I don't care. Their highest attendance this season was in 2nd round against St Albans which is a derby.

I get it that you don’t care but most football fans would hope that a non league team reaching round 4 would get a decent pay out. A lot of non league clubs (and league clubs) are struggling financially

I can't believe we are getting scared on this thread about who is the harder team to play out of a league 3 steps below .
As Scott said ,if you turn up with the correct attitude to the game,your quality will shine through.
Not scared, just need something new to have a scrap over. Better than a Solanke v Surridge rehash.

What was our reward for beating Man Utd in 1984 ? A glamourous, money-spinning trip to.....Middlesbrough !

Which from memory was called off and we had to go up on a Tuesday night, freezing cold (although not as cold as I was on that effing terrace on Saturday) and we didn't turn up. See Ipswich away a couple of years later...Portsmouth...Millwall..............

Which from memory was called off and we had to go up on a Tuesday night, freezing cold (although not as cold as I was on that effing terrace on Saturday) and we didn't turn up. See Ipswich away a couple of years later...Portsmouth...Millwall..............

Remember being stuck in a corner and pelted with coins by the Middlesbrough fans. Picked up so many 50p pieces I went home with more money than I left home that morning.

Spot on its an absolute shite hole.

Not quite as bad as nearby South Oxhey but close.

Oh god go through there every time I get the train to London. Although they have made some new developments near the station at least. Tarted it up a bit..

I think their average attendance is about 900, so they can't really sniff at 40% of the takings from a 10,000 crowd.

Our ground size is a total disgrace and embarrassment for a club leading the Championship and having been in the PL for 5 seasons...sorry to rehash that...but the fact needs to be plugged in occasionally....might as well be me...i've nothing lose with my reputation.
The Borehamwoodians are probably right and rightly underwhelmed and p*ssed off after getting so far.! :whist:

Our ground size is a total disgrace and embarrassment for a club leading the Championship and having been in the PL for 5 seasons...sorry to rehash that...but the fact needs to be plugged in occasionally....might as well be me...i've nothing lose with my reputation.
The Borehamwoodians are probably right and rightly underwhelmed and p*ssed off after getting so far.! :whist:
Well they've no right to be underwhelmed. They should look forward to each round. That they have some divine right to draw a 'big club' is utter nonsense.

Its amazing when you speak to different fans across the wide divides of football ..what attitudes and angles you get.
Being a fan of Boscombe in the lower divisions and local non- league fan here, for so many years, I have a tendency for favour and bias toward small clubs.
Only last week our local Mr Arsenal actually asked me sarcastically "oh what league are ' Bow'muff ' in now then ? "....the ignorant cnut.
Imagine my joy when Cooky and Grabbs turned em inside out!
Can't wait to bump into the pric again!

but.. if I detect any of our fans getting all swanksville toward even smaller outfits ...then I have a little fun with it !
Its Boscombe that got me hooked on the giantkilling aspects of the FA Cup.
If we take it for granted that we are ' too good' for Borehamwood on the day...and we lose...I'll be 'giving it some' on here - full armament engaged!
Listening to some comments from Boscombe fans interviewed before after Yeovil..I thought "Jesus Christ the PL period has really launched some into a supercilious mode...its bloody embarrassing..we don't have the 'Clout' for that....which is why I want the Tory Council up there to use all their vast cash reserves to build us an Arena to elevate us to Arsenal and Spurs level at the least..so then we CAN get up our @rses with some dignity !

Last edited:

;