Hospitality/ restaurant

So far, the 1910 has gone, and been replaced with Bar 1, and eventually hospitality at £150 a head.

Points holders have been squeezed out and are being replaced by those purchasing the above tickets.

Accessible transport to away games is still uncertain.

On the plus side I assume that revenue is growing significantly.
Surely any increased revenue they make from these new 'hospitality' seats is so small in the grand scheme of things its not worth pissing off your existing fan base for?

I'm not sure how many went on sale, but there are 7 (seven) left as far as I can see.

I was wondering if in the rush to buy tickets at 10am some got snapped up by people who didn't notice the price. Best check your bank accounts, people!

So far, the 1910 has gone, and been replaced with Bar 1, and eventually hospitality at £150 a head.

Points holders have been squeezed out and are being replaced by those purchasing the above tickets.

Accessible transport to away games is still uncertain.

On the plus side I assume that revenue is growing significantly.
Steady on Rob, that's not criticism of the club is it? :grinning:

Isn't the price too high? It's surprising to see that the hospitality/restaurant packages this season range from £225-300 a game. It feels like anyone can buy in without needing points, and there's a sense that money may be outweighing the traditional points-based system. In a way, it's like splurging on banana chips air fryer, but you can't help but question if there's a simpler, more budget-friendly option out there. While it's great that these packages are available to a broader audience, it does make one wonder about the balance between affordability and exclusivity in the world of sports and entertainment. What are your thoughts on this shift in dynamics?

Last edited:

;