How do you become a football agent?

Ask George (Chicken) Lawrence although perhaps he might turn up for the meeting forgetting to take the player with him. Oh sweet memories.

I think that you stand up and say 'I am an agent and wait to see how many footballers flock to you.' (I don't think it's a chartered profession).

Glad to help.

:utc:

For what we spent on actual reported transfer fees, we seem to have paid rather a lot to agents. Compare ours to Burnley, Brighton and even big spending Fulham.

Ask George (Chicken) Lawrence although perhaps he might turn up for the meeting forgetting to take the player with him. Oh sweet memories.

Oh yes that fantastic mazy run from the right just before the halfway line at the old DC, he dummied one player, left the ball behind and I swear he went past another three or four without the ball.

The funniest thing was the opposition was looking at him and thought he still had it for a good twenty seconds, al, running back frantically with the ball just sitting near the right touch line just in the oppositions half, totally ignored.

Happy happy days.:clap::clap:

The modern generation must wonder about our stories of Chicken George and Alan Groves that we remember with so much fondness. Plus 49 goal in 1 season from Ted which is unbelievable and Bish being in our best ever team yet played only 1 year.

As Grumpy G says Happy happy days.

;