How many AFCB PL games have you seen ?

redharry

UTC Legend
Being a bit bored this afternoon I totted up the number of PL games I have seen AFCB play.
60 at home.
39 away

So all being well Crystal Palace at home will be my 100th. Do I get a presentation on the pitch (only joking).

Has anyone on here seen all our PL games ?

If someone had told me 10 years back I would ever see AFCB play in the PL I would have told them to go see a psychiatrist.:utc::wahey:

10. 7 away...3 home.
But;
1,200+ in lower leagues( includes reserve games and aways in 60s,70s,80s( some in 90s, some from 2000 to end of 14/15).

85 in total
51 at Dean Court
34 Away

Man City, Watford & West Ham all three so far.

Congrats redharry, I've some catching up to do!

I have seen 118.

The only one I missed was Chelsea away 1st season as I was at a Royal Navy Association dinner.

First two seasons every home and every away bar two,then third season every home bar one and twelve away,this one three homes and one away,think that is 108

Only 2 but I've seen us score 5 and never let a goal in!
And I presumed you meant live at the stadium and not on TV, otherwise I've missed 2.

All the home games, all but four of the aways.
So 116 of 119 (or 120 if we can count United away twice in the first season)

We went to the faux bomb fauxck up but not the replay at Old Trafford, so I'm counting that as a 1/2 : )

I've done 108.5 only missed 2 homes ( one was THAT Liverpool match )

More impressive ( to me ), the Good Lady has done 105.5. Considering her limitations and the gradual progression of her "condition" I've got to admit I'm in awe of the ol'trout : ) Everything since 2 o'clock this afternoon has been geared towards tomorrow. She's been in bed since 8 o'clock ready for the 3 o'clock alarm. She probably won't be back in bed before 3 o'clock Sunday morning.

We're so lucky she's been able to see so many Championship and Premier matches. It's not the status of the opposition, it's the whole adventure of the day out, being with our fans, mixing with other clubs fans. Mainly it's the camaraderie with our fans home and away : )

All Home Games since Premier League

Away
1st Season all Away Games , included Man Utd bomb haux
2nd Season All , apart from Palace
3rd Season All , apart from Arsenal
4th Season missed Chelsea

All of them! Plus all the FA Cup and League Cup matches! And every England match in that time!

It's hard to stop once you've started.

The last time I was on a roll like this was 1980 to 1983 and only stopped when a minibus I was driving full of some the most loyal fans we had then, broke down on the way to Preston!

The club has waited over 100 years to get to this level and I'm not missing any of it voluntarily!

"RED ARMY"

;