How many AFCB PL games have you seen ?

I actually don’t know. I look back at our fixtures from a couple of years ago and think “was I there?”. I’m not even old so I can’t blame being senile. Anyone else have this problem?!

I have a rough idea, probably about 80% of homes and just over 50% of aways. But not a patch on our lower league days when I’d go to around 50 games a season. I guess life just gets in the way these days.

About 75 - but I agree with you about being hard to remember - I think unless something extraordinary happens the games can be much of a muchness as events.

All of them! Plus all the FA Cup and League Cup matches! And every England match in that time!

It's hard to stop once you've started.

The last time I was on a roll like this was 1980 to 1983 and only stopped when a minibus I was driving full of some the most loyal fans we had then, broke down on the way to Preston!

The club has waited over 100 years to get to this level and I'm not missing any of it voluntarily!

"RED ARMY"
You are Popey and I claim my five pounds

...shall we all slap our willies out next?

I haven't got a clue how many games and I am not going to try and count them...it is many! (not as many away games thesedays as it is all a bit of a chore driving through roadworks...paying extortionate rates for parking...praying for enough points to be able to get a ticket!)

Zilch for me, but every game on the tv.
600 games back in the days of the lower leagues.
Lets hope I get to see them play again one day.

;