How many loyalty points for West Ham away?

I hope so, I'm likely to be both off work and a 2 minute walk away. First game I'll have been able to make this year.

In fact, if anyone ends up with a spare they don't want... Beers at mine before the game and free parking...?!

Fret not Simon - there will be a few of us who having ticked it off the list won't do the whole London extortion/need binoculars if you are in the upper tier/need to leave ten minutes before the end to stand any chance of getting to the tube station before 6pm charade!

It will go to general sale!

Is it so that they are only releasing the lower blocks (117 and 118) and the lower seats and keeping back the upper ones?

What is the point of having a zilliion away points if the worst seats get issued first. So we have to wait and take the risk to get an upper block.

And, to answer the OP, it is definitely 10 points today.

ErikthViking - 20/12/2017 09:11

Is it so that they are only releasing the lower blocks (117 and 118) and the lower seats (The site keeps allocating me row 2) and keeping back the upper ones?

What is the point of having a zilliion away points if the worst seats get issued first. So we have to wait and take the risk to get an upper block.

Having forgotten to take binoculars to the upper tier previously (see Neil's comment above) I'm giving the top of the lower tier a go plus the coach to try to cut out the Stratford queue afterwards... we'll see.

Agree with point about the worst tickets on sale first, had to bide my time with Brighton tickets to get behind the goal.

I’ll ask everyone how many loyalty points they have when we play Birmingham away next season.

I already know the answer

dragonm8 - 20/12/2017 10:27

I’ll ask everyone how many loyalty points they have when we play Birmingham away next season.

First, Birmingham will possibly be in the third tier next season anyway.

Second are you referring to the likelihood of relegation or how many travelling fans we might have in the second tier or both?

Jesus Erik

So many insinuations.

Our first hurdle is are Birmingham possibly or definitely in the third tier next year?

dragonm8 - 20/12/2017 09:27

Blimey are they sticking us straight into League 1?

Come on dragon, cheer up for Christmas...

:fishing:

I got a seat towards the back of the lower block. For me that is the best possible place to sit - not too far away, but also high enough to have some elevation so its possible to get an overall perspective of the pitch.

Maybe the select a seat option not working on other users web browsers?

Tinpot Club - 20/12/2017 10:50

I got a seat towards the back of the lower block. For me that is the best possible place to sit - not too far away, but also high enough to have some elevation so its possible to get an overall perspective of the pitch.

Maybe the select a seat option not working on other users web browsers?

I eventually got it sorted to choose my seat and managed to get row 23. I would have preferred to have been in the upper blocks, but I have a ticket and that is the main thing.

Top of the lower tier is as decent as it gets, would definitely recommend that section.

Also whilst watching the hoards of people trudging off to Stratford, I took Pudding Mill Lane, needed a couple of changes but an empty platform and empty carriages. :grin:

DJ - 20/12/2017 11:47

Top of the lower tier is as decent as it gets, would definitely recommend that section.

Also whilst watching the hoards of people trudging off to Stratford, I took Pudding Mill Lane, needed a couple of changes but an empty platform and empty carriages. :grin:

Would agree, that’s we sat (stood)last year

;