How many Luton players

dragonm8

UTC Legend
.... hope they stay up.

But there's half a dozen Luton players who would improve our squad.

A great team, with some great players.

Not sure they are that good tbh. Team ethic makes up for quality imho
Don't be such a condescending prick.

That's what saw us up the leagues over time.

Having watched Luon over quite a number of games they have 5 or so better players than us across the team.

Enis Unal of Carlton Morrison?

Barkley or Cook......Jesus christ I could go on for ages here.

YES!!! First defeat in ages and uttecnut dragonandon is spamming the messageboard again, although he's forgotten to mention it's all Lewis Cook's fault weirdly...

He'll be slagging off Waz for doing the same thing soon too.

How much better was the view on the tv today?

Having watched Luon over quite a number of games they have 5 or so better players than us across the team.

Unal and Cook, it's not even close.

If you are going to create imaginary players then maybe they are better…who is Morrison?

Unal is way better than morris

Good to see Ross recover form but personally think Lewis cook has been excellent as a defensive midfielder so not comparable positions?

No doubt you will tell us you want someone over solanke next

YES!!! First defeat in ages and uttecnut dragonandon is spamming the messageboard again, although he's forgotten to mention it's all Lewis Cook's fault weirdly...

He'll be slagging off Waz for doing the same thing soon too.

How much better was the view on the tv today?
Jesus Christ bitch...... you ok?

Would you like a cuddle, or alternatively I can take you to your appointment mid week.

With the piss doctor

Either, or?

Back to the football debate it was a poor game to lose. The substitutions lost us the game.

Dango is rubbish.

Billing isn't great

Unal has looked like a 2 million dollar player, yet Waz reckons he's the next Salah.

Glad we are safe, but the manager got that second half badly wrong.

Sorry that you can't mention these things around here.

Let's all say nothing about it.

Europe ...Top 10

FCK ALL CHANCE,

On that shyte show.

If you let Luton nudge a win out of you after 45 mins then they either have better players, or we fcked up.

Don't answer anyone, or the reactors will have a melt down.

Opining others without having their own .

Last edited:
i
.... hope they stay up.

But there's half a dozen Luton players who would improve our squad.

A great team, with some great players.
i bet that if that we signed those 6 luton players then after our first defeat then you would be slagging most of then off and saying they are not fit to wear the shirt.

Very limited ability wise. All of them, apart from Barkley.

Prettty confident you won't see other PL clubs paying 10 mill plus for any Luton player this summer, regardless of whether they stay up or not.

Not quite the same, but I suspect a little like the Bradders playoff team that was dismantled, most of them are perofrming so well as they suit style/well-drilled system Luton deploy and squad spirit. They'll struggle most likely if they went somewhere else... at this level (which won't happen as they're not particularly good).

Strong physical attributes across team: Pace, height, strength... but very 2nd tier when it comes down to ability.

Barkley and adebayo would def offer something squad wise

They could, but I'd like to think we can do better than Adebayo. He's a handful, but still fairly limited striker at PL level, in scheme of things. IE quick, strong... physical... but very limited ability wise.

Luton play to his strengths. Not sure he'd get that luxury at other PL sides, and you're suddenly left with someone who isn't that technical floundering around like a fish out of water.

Barkley is an interesting proposition. Clearly has (had...) incredible ability, but went off boil for so long...

Perhaps he's rediscovered his love/hunger for the game, and he'll get closer to his early years potential in the twightlight of his career but due to age... not sure. He could do it, but will be quite unusual!

;