How many more to come in?

With Smith likely to miss the start of the season, I'm going:

Boruc

Francis Cook Ake Daniels

Surman Arter Cook

Ibe Wilson Gradel

Picking a team at the moment is incredibly hard, perhaps the hardest it's ever been.

A defender or two just makes things that bit more competitive and harder to second guess.

Everything to my mind points towards 4-3-3 at the moment. The back 4 is a bit short currently, but the middle 3 and front 3 could be interchangeable with any combination you care to pick and it'd be exciting.

afcdibby - 15/7/2016 20:32

With Smith likely to miss the start of the season, I'm going:

Boruc

Francis Cook Ake Daniels

Surman Arter Cook

Ibe Wilson Gradel

Still hoping that is far from the finished article..

Boruc

Cook Francis Ale

Ibe Gradel Wilson King Afobe Mousset King

A defensive strategy. Who ever won a war sat on their **************** waiting for the enemy to take over. Offence Offence. :punch:

Steve Afcb - 15/7/2016 20:50

Boruc

Cook Francis Ale

Ibe Gradel Wilson King Afobe Mousset King

A defensive strategy. Who ever won a war sat on their **************** waiting for the enemy to take over. Offence Offence. :punch:

I'll have what your left back is drinking! :grin: :beer: :beer2:

A bottle of Remy Martin tonight to show respect to the loss of 84 innocent souls. Mischievous yes but with total respect. The left back is drinking a bottle of chateau neuf du pape

We still need a big yet softly spoken Scandinavia brute, a long haired and outspoken Italian and a bald brooding Celt to be ready for the opening fixture.

We need a world class defender who can play across the back, never gets injured or suspended and gets 10 goals a season from set pieces.

;