How to Purchase and Watch

Ginger Git

Trialist
Can some one please lead me through the steps required in order that I can purchase a ticket and watch the AFCB streamed matches, I am 85 years old and need step by step guidance as not to sharp with the internet these days.

Thanks

I'd offer to pop over and walk you through it but I'm no longer local so I'm sure we can sort it here.

I have no knowledge of you so I'm going to do this from the very start, apologies if the questions seem silly.

First of all, what device were you going to watch the matches on? There are lots of options but what had you planned on using so I can be 100% there won't be any problems before you hand over any cash.

I'd offer to pop over and walk you through it but I'm no longer local so I'm sure we can sort it here.

I have no knowledge of you so I'm going to do this from the very start, apologies if the questions seem silly.

First of all, what device were you going to watch the matches on? There are lots of options but what had you planned on using so I can be 100% there won't be any problems before you hand over any cash.

HI kirsikka, many thanks for your offer of help, firstly I tried on the afcb website and came against to many problems, I lived in Mudeford but now in Salisbury, device either tv or all in one pc

Ok, pc is fine. There are ways to watch it on the tv as well but let's not get stuck on that just now.

They've only just announced the live streaming service yesterday here: https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/club-news/full-streaming-details-confirmed-for-202021/

In there it says "The club will announce in due course when the afcbTV Live site is up and running." so it looks like we can't sign up just yet but it should be available over the next few days.

As soon as the link to the sign up page for the streams is live I will post it here for you. Then we can complete the process.

Thanks
Ok, pc is fine. There are ways to watch it on the tv as well but let's not get stuck on that just now.

They've only just announced the live streaming service yesterday here: https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/club-news/full-streaming-details-confirmed-for-202021/

In there it says "The club will announce in due course when the afcbTV Live site is up and running." so it looks like we can't sign up just yet but it should be available over the next few days.

As soon as the link to the sign up page for the streams is live I will post it here for you. Then we can complete the process.

Thanks again I will also have another later in the week.

In case you hadn't seen it, the system is now live to sign up for here:
https://live.afcb.co.uk/

Some people have had a few difficulties when they've completed the sign up process but see how you get on. If you have the same problem we can walk you through some possible solutions.

Fingers crossed it goes easily though.

I’ve paid my tenner, they’ve acknowledged it but haven’t given me a code to redeem my voucher.
You don't need a code. That is for the Sky games for season ticket holders.
You should see a link 'Watch Live' next to the game you purchased.
That's where the game will be found tomorrow, currently if you click it you get a test video. Give it a go. If it works you're all set !

That's where the game will be found tomorrow, currently if you click it you get a test video. Give it a go. If it works you're all set !
Wow thanks, I’ll give it a whirl now.

Nothing. it just takes me through the purchasing procedure again.

Nothing. it just takes me through the purchasing procedure again.
Do you have a 'Watch Live' button, like this one on the right here ?Screenshot 2020-09-11 at 13.40.29.png
Hit that. That gives you the test video.
If you hit Redeem Voucher, then yes, it does take you back to the beginning of the purchase process.

I can confirm for Apple users that Airplay from Mac ( put the browser in full screen first ) to AppleTV is working fine for the test video currently under the Watch Live button. So unless they put some DRM stuff in there for the live stream tomorrow, this would be a convenient option to be able to watch the game on your main TV.

Do you have a 'Watch Live' button, like this one on the right here ?View attachment 3958
Hit that. That gives you the test video.
If you hit Redeem Voucher, then yes, it does take you back to the beginning of the purchase process.
I won’t hassle you anymore but I’m getting nowhere. It asks me to log on as I’m already registered but buggered if I can find anywhere to log in.

;