How to stop Mitrovic?

• Thread starter removed at users request
  • Start date
Lol Fulham are not very good.....that is the reality.....they didn't just get relegated they stank the league out.....the three teams that went up last season were much stronger than they are.......they have a quality striker for this level but their midfield will get absolutely destroyed by ours.
That is nonsense imo.

Lots of work to do before December 3 .... three games in six days.

They have their strengths, we have ours. I hope that the gap between us and them is really tight by December 3, and that we will get a real barn-burner of a match ...

But, nine points to gather first.

Lots of work to do before December 3 .... three games in six days.

They have their strengths, we have ours. I hope that the gap between us and them is really tight by December 3, and that we will get a real barn-burner of a match ...

But, nine points to gather first.

You want the gap between us to be really tight ? Really ? I'd prefer it to be about 10 points !

And 13 after the game.

Lol Fulham are not very good.....that is the reality.....they didn't just get relegated they stank the league out.....the three teams that went up last season were much stronger than they are.......they have a quality striker for this level but their midfield will get absolutely destroyed by ours.

Hmm... Let's wait until after the match before we boast:):):) How come SP didn't start Mitrovic much last season?

They have been second best up to now tbf.......and we haven't even got out of second gear!...... they're lucky West Brom are as shite as they are tbh .
It’s a 46 game season. The last twenty games will decide it. Still think Fulham and West Brom are favourites for the top two

;