Howe out

GARYafCb

Fans' Favourite
OK - not really.
But for the first time ever I am starting to wonder whether Eddie actually has a fücking clue what he is doing.

Although many, myself included, have often bemoaned the inclusion of Francis in teams over the past few years. I don't think he would have stood for some of those performances out there today.

As has been said by somebody else on another thread, there was a distinct lack of any leaders out there.

OK - not really.
But for the first time ever I am starting to wonder whether Eddie actually has a fücking clue what he is doing.

The sign of a great manager is when he can turn it round when things go wrong.

We have had so much go right for 7 years now, so this is his biggest test.

Remember when Bradbury took over?
10 games unbeaten.
When it started going wrong, he couldn't cut it.

That's not going to happen here, but EH needs to step it up with players who have had their heads turned by paper talk.

We have been on bad runs before and Eddie has turned it around, however this has to be the longest run without any sort of purple patch or decent performances by quite some distance.

something just isn't right at afcb currently .

Ryan not looking to sign new deal , although he was poor today ! as they all were !

Instead of going on these Hot weather training camps , why don't these players do a weeks hard earned work doing day to day jobs we do !
Might make them realise how lucky they are and make them actually work harder for there money !.

Lost the plot and Stunned Mullets just for starters !. Sadly it looks like Eddie's excuse box is running on empty. If Mr Fraser thinks he's too good for us and wishes to depart, let him sit out the rest of the season playing with his calculator. Too much money in the game and not enough players with a backbone!

If players want other clubs to seriously consider signing them they have to perform over 90 minutes and not sit back and expect it to happen.

Does any one seriously want to see Eddie replaced?

If players want other clubs to seriously consider signing them they have to perform over 90 minutes and not sit back and expect it to happen.

Does any one seriously want to see Eddie replaced?
Of course the majority don't want Eddie replaced. People are just seething after watching the last couple of performances. It's just that we are fucking angry and we wish the players would get angry as well.

;