Ibe going?

Maybe it's a thing? Not sure it's my sort of thing. Let's just hope we can find someone to buy him. I hear Germany is a favoured option.

I really hope that's some sort of club based surprise birthday alternative to a cake with loads of candles :bday:

Otherwise wtf is going on there?

With 12 months left on both their contracts, it wouldn't be a huge surprise to see one of Ibe or Fraser sold before the window shuts, just as long as we have a replacement lined up.

Even though he looked good the other night it would obviously be better for us to hang on to Fraser. I doubt even Ibe would argue with that.

If we can recoup the fee paid I'd let him go. Especially if a new contract has been discussed and he demurred.

Think like his best friend Lys, it could be time to move on, sometimes at clubs it just don't work out for whatever reason, has talent but has had more than enough time to let it shine at Afcb.

Im sure if we do sign Wilson, which I think we will then he will go one way or another.

Whatever happens with our Jordan....i' ll never forget the moment he plonked in the winner v Arsenal... as I stood watching the screen with two Arseheads whose jaws almost cracked the stone floor of pub as they looked each other, then me, and one of them said " I(be) dont believe it ! " (Yep ..He even looked like Victor Meldrew !)

..I didnt walk home...I floated !
One of my top Ten Cherry memories .

It’s too late for outgoings now, unless they’re like Arter. Ibe is someone who will get minutes most games, and we are already light in that area even with the signing of Danjuma.

Until Stanislas is back we should keep him at the very least.

'Ibe is someone who will get minutes most games'

I would hope our squad is good enough for that not to be necessary.

...if we can sell him for 10-15 million it is best for everyone IMO...then get Harry Wilson and a goalkeeper in before Thursday job done!

'Ibe is someone who will get minutes most games'

I would hope our squad is good enough for that not to be necessary.

Well unless Kilkenny gets in the squad ahead of him, our only options on the wing are Fraser, Danjuma Matata, Ibe and then King maybe. So until Stanislas returns he will probably get a lot of game time. Sorry!

;