I’m back

Waz afcb

Fans' Favourite
I apologise for all my past mistakes and to anyone that I may have upset or offended. I return a changed Waz, a new and improved Waz capable of recognising the error of his ways and committed to a bright and prosperous new beginning. The Waz is back but he’s better than ever.

Looking forward to celebrating the journey of our impeding relegation with you all, I’m sure that you will all enjoy the ride as much as I will.

Love to all the you blessed people

I apologise for all my past mistakes and to anyone that I may have upset or offended. I return a changed Waz, a new and improved Waz capable of recognising the error of his ways and committed to a bright and prosperous new beginning. The Waz is back but he’s better than ever.

Looking forward to celebrating the journey of our impeding relegation with you all, I’m sure that you will all enjoy the ride as much as I will.

Fantastic news!!

Welcome back. Maybe.

Someone who announces their return is already out for attention.

Do you have the result of the Bournemouth V Forest May 2022 game to hand? Certain win for Forest wasn’t it?

You read correctly, an unfortunate typo. How are you doing TJ my old friend?
All is good. Cherries moved up a rung on the table without even lacing up their boots, and 3 points await next weekend.

Winter is closing in here in Canada, first snowfall expected as soon as Thursday.

Someone who announces their return is already out for attention.

Do you have the result of the Bournemouth V Forest May 2022 game to hand? Certain win for Forest wasn’t it?
Again, I apologise for my past behaviour. You can either choose to let it go or not, that’s out of my control. Hope you’re well.

given the number of times you've flounced off then reappeared, do you think this might not be the right place for you to thrive in?

All is good. Cherries moved up a rung on the table without even lacing up their boots, and 3 points await next weekend.

Winter is closing in here in Canada, first snowfall expected as soon as Thursday.
We have had 2 night frosts so far, 2 or 3 degrees at the moment and rain has returned again.

Are you going to pay up that bet?

;