I'm so relaxed about Tuesday.

My lucky trainers are out of action tonight as they're still soaking wet from when I played golf at the weekend. Hoping to balance this out by bringing the lucky scaf that was purchased pre Bolton game out of retirement.
Apologies in advanced if this doesn't work

My lucky trainers are out of action tonight as they're still soaking wet from when I played golf at the weekend. Hoping to balance this out by bringing the lucky scaf that was purchased pre Bolton game out of retirement.
Apologies in advanced if this doesn't work
Wear the trainers

Put plastic bags over your feet to keep them dry inside, but wear the trainers

If you don't, and we lose, it will be ALL YOUR FAULT

I was relaxed, as I told myself I prefer the championship. Now I'm like a cat on a hot tin roof. Just want work to be over, so I can head for the ground, and hopefully cheer the lads on to a win. Last home game and this one my joining in with the songs ban is over. Apart from barmy army, I bloody hate that chant.
Not sure what the songs ban was, but this is excellent news, need every single person making a noise.:wahey:

Pretty chilled myself always knew we would score and win!…it is over the season and not just this game….so many important matches were won or drawn so absolute thanks to Parker and the team for that!

;